"Ghoul Brothers Cabin Rentals" - Spooky Theme

Hello my PC Friends. Hope your having a great day :)

This piece Contains: 6 Deluxe Cabins (Hotel), 3 Shops and 1 Outhouse and lots of Eerie sound effects

Hope you will drop in and stay for a while :) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1528668217

All 10 Ghoul Brothers have decided to take over an abandoned Cabin Rental Business. The previous owner just up and disappeared one day and hasn’t been heard from since. Wonder where he went?

KUIsV7e.jpg

DVqgA5l.jpg

JTbpPDZ.jpg

HHMG9MW.jpg

oiLwOyg.jpg

XuUeNvW.jpg

s40WDGI.jpg

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Thanks for sharing your creation with us, Tillietwos. Somehow the pictures make me think of The Sims Makin’ Magic. Great work! :D

On your request I have moved your thread to the Shops and Stalls section.

Thanks for sharing your creation with us, Tillietwos. Somehow the pictures make me think of The Sims Makin’ Magic. Great work! :D

On your request I have moved your thread to the Shops and Stalls section.

I just had my granddaughter take a look and she agrees with you...it does kind of look like the Sims :)

Thanks for moving it to the right spot.

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
i’m terrible at making things look shabby and broken down but look great all at the same time. Not easy. great job on all of it.

i’m terrible at making things look shabby and broken down but look great all at the same time. Not easy. great job on all of it.

Heather I find it easier to make it look shabby than tidy....you just have to slap the boards up any where :) I'm really glad to hear you liked it. It was so much fun to work on.

Great job, looks fantastic. I’m with Heather as well - I find it easier to do neat and tidy!

Top Bottom