Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Y'all know about Spinosaurus already, wasn't that big of a deal for me. They said they change it after launch
Do this pls with Giganotosaurus aswell. He is so tiny it is ridiculous. You can see aswell that it is just a copy and paste model of T-Rex. I hope Frontier does acknowledge that.
After that, please take 4-6 months to finish your game because this is really needed. Hope you guys add more stuff in the future and please look for some accuracy. The T-Rex cannot be the biggest Carnivore.
I also hope for way more animations and variety in pretty much everything.
I put trust in you guys. You haven't disappointed me in the past with park builder games and I hope the time will fix the rest because this game is clearly rushed for the 25th anniversary.
This shall not be hate, it is just a critique and better sooner than later.
Please keep listening to your community like you do now and as I said, take your time. We don't want rushed DLCs after 2 months, take all the time you need to make this the very best Jurassic park builder ever seen.
Regards :)

PS.: I still hope for a proper photo mode ;)

The giga,is indeed in a bad place. But we also have a discussion on this in the right subforum. Better to detail it there than here

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom