Give us a pair of binoculars, please.

Nothing fancy needed. Magnification and bearing would be sufficient. Look around, note down the bearing if something catches the eye, and investigate on foot or in the SRV.

knock crack *embarrassing and painful death by toxic atmosphere"

Can I have a magnifier for my helmet instead, pls? :)

No, I mean it's very low magnification based on what I've seen, like less than 2x.

Yea. I have not measured it, but it still keeps your rifle in place and the sight picture also is quite consistent to the rest of the world. I'd even say, it feels like 1.25x or something like that.

Why not have a remote view from your orbiting ship as well? Define a place to sit over and have a birds eye view or tactical overlay.

That would be great to have. I'd also be happy with getting a kind of local map, with significant higher resolution (and thus in turn of course having lower range) than what we can currently get from planetary surface map. So, when i am at a settlement, i would not just want to see the "settlement here" icon. But have a map showing the different buildings and stuff around the place.

Last edited:
No, I mean it's very low magnification based on what I've seen, like less than 2x.
The plasma sniper rifle does not come with a proper optic is beyond me.

Frontier, rather than being an engineer thing, go on Trijicon's website and start taking notes. In fact, rather than engineers, armorers and gunsmiths, who do things like add rails to your guns which then allow you to add accessories, instead of upgrades that allow you to equip an engineer mod.

Stay Frosty,

Cmnd Fulsom

Frontier, rather than being an engineer thing, go on Trijicon's website and start taking notes. In fact, rather than engineers, armorers and gunsmiths, who do things like add rails to your guns which then allow you to add accessories, instead of upgrades that allow you to equip an engineer mod.

Hehe, yea. Picatinny rail FTW. :)

Considering there is already a working zoom function in the camera suite, it shouldn't be too much work to package that into a key activated feature for on foot gameplay. Could limit it to the Artemis suit even to give it more a reason to exist.

Binoculars... YES! What a great Idea!

Also:
P L E A S E do NOT make it an engineer blueprint... Like night vision...
I wanted night vision but need to unlock three engineers for that, loot truckloads of stuff, do another truckload in missions and become a criminal in the process. For night vision in my helmet. That's... wrong.

So binoculars YES PLEASE, for 1000cr at Pioneer's.

Could limit it to the Artemis suit even to give it more a reason to exist.
Yes, please. They could take the profile scanner if they wish. Don't have any use for it. Or the Energy Link thingy (unless they allow us to recharge our suits without having to re-enter the SRV).

Top Bottom