Glowing Green Giants - The Definitive List

New green gas giant appeared in the codex. I'm not the discoverer, but I went out there and verified it.

Eodgorph LM-W e1-16 BCD 8

It's a blue Class-III oblate gas giant, with little green spots. The in-game discovery (scan tags and codex entry) is WikedHunta.

Interesting that it’s an oblate GGG, but otherwise quite boring. Still, it’s a data point for if we ever get something about these things to analyse.

Wish me luck, guys. This week I chose a random star near the Core, and started to scan every system in its area (and you know how many that are over there :D). Maybe I'll find a GGG along the way...

Yes, this will be a good challenge. Others do that for ELWs, I do it for an eventual GGG :D

If you're talking different colours, is this camoflage-coloured gas giant one for the list? It has those small blobs that are often seen on GGGs, etc, but they don't appear to be glowing at all.

If you're talking different colours, is this camoflage-coloured gas giant one for the list? It has those small blobs that are often seen on GGGs, etc, but they don't appear to be glowing at all.
Does the System Map description classify it as a GGG?

Top Bottom