Glowing Green Giants - The Definitive List

While passing through the Newton's Vault region, I found a Green Gas Giant orbiting the third star of this system last night, details as follows:

System: Flyue Bloae QN-Y c2-0
Orbiting star type: K8 Va
Planet ID: C 1
Planet type: Class II
Mass: 593.7786 E-ms
Temperature: 213 K
Rings: No
Moons: 4
Co-ordinates: -10844.1875 / -504.125 / 47701.125
Distance from Sol: 48920.83 LY
Discovered by: CMDR "Rusted Bulk" Mike

w7iZeR8.png

rUrgMEM.png

3SbzqIg.png

I've been thinking, with how prevalent tag-sniping has been that another column is added to the spreadsheet that credits the codex reporter. I think that would be a good compromise.
To analyse GGGs better, I've been making an extended spreadsheet with more data on the planets - all of the characteristics, stuff like mass code, system star types, atmosphere compositions and so on. I also added the names and dates (where available) of the in-game tag, EDSM upload and Codex report. Those are... a bit of a mess. See for yourself: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zvY7Wj-NMJXFNTvHPzql-Iv0o_ZbkxyWuIG7TVXS4Y4/edit?usp=sharing

Boxel helium levels are still missing though.

ibmyILY.png

iIa0KCn.png

xEIdEQP.png

SZqZpIj.png

Codex report was from Alesha78 on 3306-04-25

Thanks a bundle for taking the time to confirm this! Strange that 2 CIIs with similar green-ness get discovered toward Beagle within a couple of days of each other. Hopefully, this isn't the beginning of another slump in GGG discoveries.

Last edited:
I so badly want to find one of these!!
That's 24 now correct?
Mee too!! I was so excited when I heard the one recently discovered by CMDR "Rusted Bulk" Mike on the Perseus Reach expedition, so finding a new GGG has become one of my goals as well (even if the odds are very small).

Last night, after a rush to the end of Perseus Reach Expedition (It was closer than going to XA and then back), and then rushing from Semotus Beacon back to XA (did 231 jumps in the second-last session)... I got my tags on the GGG at Flyue Bloae QN-Y c2-0.

Did get a little hurried when I saw others had been visiting that system on EDSM's traffic report!

Top Bottom