Gnosis: the forgotten initiative

So, what happened to it? I thought it was kinda interesting how you were gonna blackmail fdev into creating a CG and highway and stuff (jk). Anyway, what’s up with y’all? Y’all just disbanded or something? Some kind of new plan? Just curious
O7

So, what happened to it? I thought it was kinda interesting how you were gonna blackmail fdev into creating a CG and highway and stuff (jk). Anyway, what’s up with y’all? Y’all just disbanded or something? Some kind of new plan? Just curious
O7

Not sure. I think everyone who went there under the impression it was going to be an exploration event has flown / exploded back by now. Sounds like the canonn guys are moving onto the next jump as well. Its done.

Because I'm so bored with other gameplay. Seriously. For me it was Gnosis or Q4. It may still come to Q4 but for.now,.I'm training a pilot with surrounding scouts as I lost previous one to a ganker. If nothing happens with this megaship, I'm back to the bubble and storing the ship/game.

Because I'm so bored with other gameplay. Seriously. For me it was Gnosis or Q4. It may still come to Q4 but for.now,.I'm training a pilot with surrounding scouts as I lost previous one to a ganker. If nothing happens with this megaship, I'm back to the bubble and storing the ship/game.

Yeah I understand that, I did the same. Pilot training I mean. I lost my elite pilot to the Gnosis. Loonng before now.

I was looking at soneone docked in my SLF and accidentially fired. I had the sense of mind to park my Cutter away from it but I was now wanted and thousand of light years away from an Interstellar factors. Decided to let it kill me 1). To see how well my Shield held for thatgoid Hydra's and 2). Because having to train a new crewmember would give me something else to do while over there. Little fun self RP I guess.

Also, where are you hoping the Gnosis is going Thursday?

Yeah I understand that, I did the same. Pilot training I mean. I lost my elite pilot to the Gnosis. Loonng before now.

I was looking at soneone docked in my SLF and accidentially fired. I had the sense of mind to park my Cutter away from it but I was now wanted and thousand of light years away from an Interstellar factors. Decided to let it kill me 1). To see how well my Shield held for thatgoid Hydra's and 2). Because having to train a new crewmember would give me something else to do while over there. Little fun self RP I guess.

Also, where are you hoping the Gnosis is going Thursday?

Elite pilot, quite a sacrifice... That is my main problem with SLFs. In all other modules/weapons you invest time, engineer them and have such a weapon for good, bar no rebuy money. With SLFs you invest an incredible ammount of time to get it up to Elite (similar to grade 5 enginnering IMO) and on destruction you lose it all without any option to rebuy (pay for an escape pod).

Canonns wrote, they would try to contact FDev about the continuation of the journey to the Rift. Still no reliable info, though.

Same here. Anything less and FD loses all credibility in my eyes.

I don't really care!

Currently in the same system again as the Gnosis, but I wouldn't touch that ship now with a bargepole.

I'm landed at the alien site & will take a look at it b4 wandering off. The barnacle sites...meh!, I visited them when they first appeared, they're just meh!!

Where to next? I don't know yet, not decided.

Maybe the Pilot's Federation will extend the permit locks to include the region around the Gnosis and we'll all be trapped. And maybe they'll figure out what materials they need to finish repairs and we'll have to find them locally and supply them through the Thargoid blockade.

But if that's happening, please wait for me to get back on board. I've just popped out to the bubble for some shopping.

I'm shelving the game until Q4 (unless something 'big' happens between now and then). Before I do, I'm debating on whether to ride the Gnosis to the Rift or go back to the Bubble. A free ride to the Rift is enticing, but I'm worried I'll be thousands of LYs away from the Bubble when Q4 drops, and I'm pretty sure all this new exploration content is going to require a trip to a well-stocked station to get new equipment.

So if the Gnosis can go out to the Rift and return back to the Bubble by November, I may just stay for the ride. Otherwise I'll head back to Jameson Memorial. Whichever I choose, my ship will end up parked in the hangar while I play my other PS4 games down in the crew lounge :p

I'm shelving the game until Q4 (unless something 'big' happens between now and then). Before I do, I'm debating on whether to ride the Gnosis to the Rift or go back to the Bubble. A free ride to the Rift is enticing, but I'm worried I'll be thousands of LYs away from the Bubble when Q4 drops, and I'm pretty sure all this new exploration content is going to require a trip to a well-stocked station to get new equipment.

So if the Gnosis can go out to the Rift and return back to the Bubble by November, I may just stay for the ride. Otherwise I'll head back to Jameson Memorial. Whichever I choose, my ship will end up parked in the hangar while I play my other PS4 games down in the crew lounge :p

I could devise my own trip for that.....don't need the Gnosis to go to the Rift!

Elite pilot, quite a sacrifice... That is my main problem with SLFs. In all other modules/weapons you invest time, engineer them and have such a weapon for good, bar no rebuy money. With SLFs you invest an incredible ammount of time to get it up to Elite (similar to grade 5 enginnering IMO) and on destruction you lose it all without any option to rebuy (pay for an escape pod).

Same here. Anything less and FD loses all credibility in my eyes.

Yeaaahh, I already leveled another pilot to Dangerous though in about 12 hours total. If they say the Gnosis was overwhelmed ornsome nonselse Im going to be sightly annoyed after killed 400+ Scouts and a Hydra.

Yeaaahh, I already leveled another pilot to Dangerous though in about 12 hours total. If they say the Gnosis was overwhelmed ornsome nonselse Im going to be sightly annoyed after killed 400+ Scouts and a Hydra.

:D Yeah, I agree! A Hydra? Damn, I'm still running away from anything not Cyclops... Wing or solo?

I flew my Asp back to the bubble, flew my DBS back to the Gnosis. I've been killing some scouts with four railguns (no shields) which has been fun for a couple of days. I haven't been killed yet.
I'll probably head back to the bubble in the morning, there's nothing for me here.

Wing of 3, tried solo but ran out of ammo xD need to give it a go with premium ammo

Forgot to ask - which ship were you using? I ran out of hull much faster than ammo in Krait...

I flew my Asp back to the bubble, flew my DBS back to the Gnosis. I've been killing some scouts with four railguns (no shields) which has been fun for a couple of days. I haven't been killed yet.
I'll probably head back to the bubble in the morning, there's nothing for me here.

Same here. I was pretty.annoyed by the fact that outfitting was magically left without the stock Gnosis previously had on board. Can't even buy an AX fighter...

Forgot to ask - which ship were you using? I ran out of hull much faster than ammo in Krait...

Same here. I was pretty.annoyed by the fact that outfitting was magically left without the stock Gnosis previously had on board. Can't even buy an AX fighter...

Cutter, I just slapped 4 Gauss cannons and some Flak onto the one I brought with me to Gnosis since as already built to tank thargoids.

Last edited:
Top Bottom