Gnosis.........will it be Obsolete

With the new Fleet Carrier soon to be out what will happen to the Gnosis, Fdev has to do the move every week at the tick.

Will anyone even us it
Will it get upgraded
Will it need the new material to jump

Hopefully the new Galnet articles will mention such things with galaxy map links to where they are !
I had forgotten all about it to be honest.

Flimley

The Gnosis was a Fleet Carrier test all along. In other words, the Fleet Carriers we will get are nothing but “personal Gnoses” that need refuelling.

I keep seeing people having the wildest fantasies about what carriers will do. They won’t. They’ll be just like the Gnosis today. Movable outposts.

Remember the Gnosis 🤭

I always figured last year's little fiasco was originally supposed to end in the destruction of the Gnosis so that Canonn would have to pay for a Carrier, like any other PF/Squadron.
Then, when things changed, it was given a stay of execution.

Now that Carriers are personal ships, however, I guess it's a different situation and there's no reason for Canonn to have their shiny toy taken away... although if I was part of any other PF I'd be pestering FDev for a megaship too.

I believe someone "respectfully requested" one. I think that was the actual title of the thread.

They didn't get one.

And now no one can remember their name.

I believe someone "respectfully requested" one. I think that was the actual title of the thread.

They didn't get one.

And now no one can remember their name.

Uhuh.

Never been a fan of groups getting preferential treatment. :(
Whatever we're talking about, there should simply be standard requirements and if you meet them you get what you're entitled to.

But, there we are. 🤷‍♂️

Uhuh.

Never been a fan of groups getting preferential treatment. :(
Whatever we're talking about, there should simply be standard requirements and if you meet them you get what you're entitled to.

But, there we are. 🤷‍♂️

But the Science! was for the community 😏 the Gnosis wasn't just for a player group to play with it was for the entire playerbase.

Until the community wanted to go to the Cone sector. Then it quickly went back to being for a very small group of players.

Top Bottom