Going back to Steam from Oculus

EDIT: Never mind. I just remembered I initially purchased ED on a shared family Steam account, and I transferred it to Oculus Home so I wouldn't be prevented from playing if someone else was on Steam. I've just purchased the game again, so when my Reverb G2 arrives I'll just start from scratch. It'll be fun to be a fake noob.

I purchased ED through Steam, then at some point got a key to let me run it through Oculus Home instead, which improved performance.

I've since upgraded my system, and I'm replacing my Oculus Rift with an HP Reverb G2 for Elite, so I want to be able to run the game through Steam again.

When I login to my Frontier Store account, go to my Dashboard, and click on Partner Keys, I don't see any way to retrieve a Steam key.
It does say "Your account is linked to Steam." though.

Spoiler contains everything that displays on the Partner Keys section for me.

PARTNER KEYS
If you are looking for Planet Coaster Steam keys, please click here.
Your account is linked to Steam.
You have not purchased any games eligible for partner keys.
You may however log into a third-party below to link your third-party account with your Frontier Developments account.
The key you generate for Steam will add your games to any Steam library but WILL NOT GRANT ACCESS TO ELITE DANGEROUS/HORIZONS without a registered Frontier account and a copy of the game. For this reason, please do not give your Steam key away to a friend! They won’t be able to play without having already bought the game from Steam or from the Frontier Store.

Any idea if/how this can be accomplished?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom