General / Off-Topic Going to the tattoo studio in a few days time.

• Thread starter Deleted member 110222
  • Start date

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
Hope it goes well!! I think the best choice for tattoos is something that means a lot to you and this clearly is such a case. I have 4 myself. I have a flying key to represent my love of Harry Potter ( a very big part of my life and upbringing, bringing me comfort in the darkest of times and some amazing friendships), I have some mushrooms for my love of nature and fairytale, a cactaur from Final Fantasy for my love of gaming and hours lost to magical lands, and I have a bumble bee. Me and my best friend got matching bees together as a symbol of of friendship since childhood. Also bees are important creatures. Best of luck.

Deleted member 110222

D
Hope it goes well!! I think the best choice for tattoos is something that means a lot to you and this clearly is such a case. I have 4 myself. I have a flying key to represent my love of Harry Potter ( a very big part of my life and upbringing, bringing me comfort in the darkest of times and some amazing friendships), I have some mushrooms for my love of nature and fairytale, a cactaur from Final Fantasy for my love of gaming and hours lost to magical lands, and I have a bumble bee. Me and my best friend got matching bees together as a symbol of of friendship since childhood. Also bees are important creatures. Best of luck.
Thanks. :)

I'll be headed into town in just a couple of hours now.

I'd love to see your ink, if you're willing to share. I'll be posting my own when all is done.

Deleted member 110222

D
I'm back!

Design has more or less been decided, after the artist showed me his ideas. They were awesome BTW. I will say this: I'm in love with what he showed me.

Deposit put down and a provisional date has been set: June 6th. Subject to change of course but otherwise I'm all set to get inked now.

Really looking forward to it!

Deleted member 110222

D
Good luck with your tattoo Uni, hope it will be epic.
Thanks Vas'. I actually just added the artist on my Facebook. As in, his personal profile. We really hit it off lol. Think I may have made a great friend today. And I've been looking at his portfolio... My goodness. It's... Epic as heck.

Deleted member 110222

D
Well. Everything is ready now. Just waiting for Monday to arrange a new session time with the artist.

We're nearly at the end of this journey.

Deleted member 110222

D
Ah, so my guess was 50% accurate :) I like tattoos, would get myself one maybe. Might be problematic with my skin though.
Yeah. Well like I say it's not long to go now, and I will be posting photos here when it is done.

Deleted member 110222

D
Ah ok then it's the D-Day.

;)
Funnily enough the original booking literally was on D-Day. June 6th. Had to cancel because IRL crap. Suppose it meant I got to see the Red Arrows though, and Marine One.

Such is life. Fingers crossed nothing will get in the way now and I'll actually be able to make it later this month. I'm very excited. This is something I've wanted to do since I was like, 19.

Deleted member 110222

D
Date is set. Next week, June 25th. This is my last week of virgin skin!

Top Bottom