Goldriver Valley Theme Park

Goldriver Valley Steam Workshop Link
20200807153132_1.jpg

Welcome to Goldriver Valley! Home to some of the most plentiful gold reserves in all the land!

We welcome you to visit our small mining town. Visit the Riverside Tavern for a nice refreshing drink. Feed the horses at the stable. Pray for those who died for this town in the Church graveyard. Or if you are feeling adventurous you could board a raft and head for a trip down the river itself!

For those of you who are here to find gold you will want to head into the mines. The best way to do this is by boarding the Gold Rush Mine Train. Find its station down the hill between the river and the tavern. But be warned. The caves are unpredictable so be ready for a thrilling ride down into the caves.

If gold and adventure aren't quite to your tastes then you are in luck. Goldriver Valley is one of the most picturesque places you will ever lay your eyes on. Feel free to roam the lands taking in the sights. There are many stunning vistas to find.

Whatever you chose to do during your stay in the town we hope you enjoy yourselves and make memories you'll keep for a lifetime!

20200807214947_1.jpg

20200807214228_1.jpg

20200807213521_1.jpg

20200807213625_1.jpg

20200807214012_1.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------​

This is a mini park (40x40)

This park has 1 rollercoaster, 1 rapids ride, 2 flat rides and 3 shops as well as the required other buildings
(There is 1 track ride running under the map. This ride is merely there to trigger effects so must be running in test mode at all times!)

Gold Rush:
Mine Train coaster. Best ridden in seat view at the back of the train.

Gold River Rapids:
A scenic river rapid ride taking you on a gentle journey around the terrain and some of the famous gold caves.

Please rate this park if you enjoy it :)

Thanks! :) If you're able to a rating on the workshop would be greatly appreciated :D I want to try and get 4 stars on a park for the first time!

Top Bottom