Good bye Elite Dangerous, its time for Star Citizen!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hello Communty and Frontier Team, i will completly stop to play with ED because, the motivation is gone and i can not see significant progress for this Game. I compare it with Star Citizen. Star Citizen has only one Solarsystem (until now) but in this System you can do much more than in ED! You can leave the ship and walk around and you can land on Planets with atmosphere and SC hast much better Textures, graficengines, with beautifully Ships and many many more! SC is more Impressful than ED! And the following update for SC will be awsome!! Look on the Roadmap! ED can not keep up with SC! I know ED has so much potential, but Frontier Development dont use it and that discusting! You are sleeping Frontier Team and thats your mistake! Where is the Roadmap for ED? When i can walking in Ships, on planets, in Stations, interacting with NPC? Nothing about that and no words! And that is not okey! You have very strong competitors out there and you dont note it! But thats your problem Frontier Team! ED is for me history and good night for you! And the Admin may delete my account, bye bye! I know so many former ED player who play now SC and every day will be more and i am sure you will be follow!!!
EDIT: Let me add a very importend word: David Braben sait in the past, "play ED and than SC." Okey David, i will do! Thats your mistake and i see the future for Elite Dangerous very, very Black!

Again...

i dont care what you write about me, you are just clowns, nothing more its your problem and i am sure you will follow SC!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom