Good conda build

After a good conda build with 2 sec 1x fighter bay and a good jump range for exploring mat gathering including shields . Had a bad mishap on a high G Planet as I couldn't boost away or slow down no boost and BOOM back at the rebuy screen was gutted to is an understatement 🤡🤡🤡. I had concentrated on max jump range but neglected other aspects which cost me dearly .any tips builds advice greatly appreciated.

After a good conda build with 2 sec 1x fighter bay and a good jump range for exploring mat gathering including shields . Had a bad mishap on a high G Planet as I couldn't boost away or slow down no boost and BOOM back at the rebuy screen was gutted to is an understatement 🤡🤡🤡. I had concentrated on max jump range but neglected other aspects which cost me dearly .any tips builds advice greatly appreciated.
Oppsie! I'd probably suggest something like this as a rough guide. I've no idea on your engineer unlocks, or guardian kit that is available. Left some empty bays for customisation. Should give you a few ideas?

Thank you for all your suggestions I have 2 Annie's one with after a couple of engineering visits and re jig 76lys which is just a ship 2 get you there and back quick and a more robust build with 2 srv /repair limpets /2 amfu/ and fighter hanger / at 59lys . Need to lighten a few bits on the first build mainly hull but I am in colonia at the moment .

Top Bottom