Flat Rides Grand Carousel - Have a Nemmie Merry Christmas

Hi everyone. Here's my festive rideskin for the gorgeous new Grand Carousel. I hope you like it.

Workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1596042209

0M0LWHa.jpg

enoJ5Yc.jpg

4DNIgPm.jpg

KPGVTpT.jpg

iLdeGUr.jpg

uWFtFo2.jpg

sTk4Xug.jpg

HqFJimc.jpg

YXXzAmp.jpg

clg5IX6.jpg

emsLcgW.jpg

H9IM1Ki.jpg

Merry Christmas

WOW sir, that is impressive!
You're a genius and this amazing blueprint shows soooo well how great your work is!
Thanks sooooo much for sharing this masterpiece :)

Very, very gorgeous ride-skin !!! Great work ! [up][up][up]

Just a simple reflection : it's 0.070MB , imagine you want to create it in the TMT......... Wouaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah......! It should probably be 30MB ..or more ![down]

Amazing! Very festive indeed and also not tacky either which often is the case. But this is just beautiful.

Thanks so much for the lovely things you all said [big grin]
And I think I should make more Christmas stuff so Elizabeth doesn't kick my teeth in next time I see her ;)

Also the ride in the background is my Candy Cane Express from 2016. I thought I'd plonk the video here as it makes me feel dead Chrismassy :)
[video=youtube;4wWuKZeG3B8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wWuKZeG3B8[/video]

Very, very gorgeous ride-skin !!! Great work ! [up][up][up]

Just a simple reflection : it's 0.070MB , imagine you want to create it in the TMT......... Wouaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah......! It should probably be 30MB ..or more ![down]

Why do people continue to compare Blueprints like this, or Saves of Parks to TMT Files? You cannot compare those too. Why? Because all the items that make up Blueprints like this are already in the Game (which is several Gigabytes big) All the TMT Items are added on Top. The Blueprints are simply files that tell the Game what item to put where. This is why the Blueprints are so small compared to the TMT Files.

Why do people continue to compare Blueprints like this, or Saves of Parks to TMT Files? You cannot compare those too. Why? Because all the items that make up Blueprints like this are already in the Game (which is several Gigabytes big) All the TMT Items are added on Top. The Blueprints are simply files that tell the Game what item to put where. This is why the Blueprints are so small compared to the TMT Files.

Exactly. People are too daft to understand that. Sorry this was brought up in this lovely thread.

Nemmie, your creations are always amazing but your Carousel is stunning. Great job :)
Thanks very much, Tilletwos [heart]

I still have the Candy Cane Express in my blueprints… :)
You've had 2 years to find something better [wink] Glad you like it [big grin]

You do make things best under threats..
LOL!!!!

I'm sure he was just making an observation. It is an interesting point though. What you said, Crowdy, has really got me wondering just how big the file for this is if you're counting the file size foe each individual piece.

Exactly. People are too daft to understand that. Sorry this was brought up in this lovely thread.
I'm just daft [squeeeeee] Don't apologise Helena.

Top Bottom