Ships Great mining vessel.

I have just build the “Golden Eye” mining vessel:

hS7W5B5.jpg

Yes, my cmdr is so posh that even his miner has to be golden [hehe].

I build my T10 so that it can easily become a battleship by swapping some of the optional modules. The armament: 2 L Burst turrets on top - 1 Focused and 1 Overcharged, 2 L gimballed Multis Overcharged - 1 with Incendiary, 1 gimballed M Multi Overcharged with Corrosive, 2 S Rail Guns Long Range. Everything G5 maxed out. And then of course 2 mining lasers.

The large Multi with Incendiary is for helping out removing the shields.

With full mining setup with 7 limpets (perhaps I’ll cut it down to 6) and A-rated core internals, except sensors and life support, I still have a jump range of 31 ly :) .That's with a 7C Bi-Weave. I have 256 tons of cargo storage, which is more than enough for my use.

zrOjABC.jpg

The armament has turned out to be extremely effective. I tested it in a Haz Res. And I am surprised how easy it is to hit with the Rail Guns. Probably because of the very stable platform.

Now I can just leave the game in the middle of a mining site and no longer have to worry about the mandatory pirate(s) next time I log in. I just blast him/them away :) .

So if you are thinking about buying a T10 for mining I can just say “DO IT! You won’t regret it [up].

tZf9x5v.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom