Greetings!

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Hey Coaster friends!

My name is Paul and I’m going to jumping into this fun filled thrill ride as part of the Frontier Community team!

So a little bit about me, I’ve been in the games industry for a while now having worked on games like RuneScape and Fable Legends and I am excited to get to know you all as part of the Planet Coaster team! I’m a big geek so I spend my free time playing games on my PC and Xbox or heading over to the cinema to see when the next big superhero film is on.

I’m looking forward to checking out your awesome creations and!

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hey Paul,

Welcome to Frontier Developments and welcome to the Planet Coaster forums! Nice to see a new face on the Community Team and great to have you join us on this ride! :D

Thanks for your introduction. I look forward to see you interact here on the forums.

A little bit about me, I'm one of the volunteer moderators on these forums and I'm also a Frontier Ambassador for Planet Coaster and Jurassic World Evolution. Positivity is my drive and passion. I'm also passionate about zoos, theme parks, Disney Pixar movies, art and games, especially simulation games.

Have a fantastic time at Frontier!

:rex::smile:

Big welcome to you Paul and welcome to the amazing community(s) from Frontier [heart]
You probably havnt heard from me yet [wink] but I might be stalking you in the Future [haha] Just ask Bo and Will and also Spoiler Sam lol if thats a good thing or not [wacky]

X DeLady

Last edited:
Hello Paul! And welcome.

Everybody needs a paul.

So the question now is, Will Paul play planet coaster? If you see what I did here ;-)

Anyways, also a hoof 5 from the camel and have fun!

Hi Paul!

Welcome to the Planet Coaster Team! - I hope you enjoy your time as Community Manager, and hope to get to know you a little better! [happy]
Congratulations!

-Charlie

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
Hey Coaster friends!

My name is Paul and I’m going to jumping into this fun filled thrill ride as part of the Frontier Community team!

So a little bit about me, I’ve been in the games industry for a while now having worked on games like RuneScape and Fable Legends and I am excited to get to know you all as part of the Planet Coaster team! I’m a big geek so I spend my free time playing games on my PC and Xbox or heading over to the cinema to see when the next big superhero film is on.

I’m looking forward to checking out your awesome creations and!

Hey Paul! Welcome [happy]. Also a volunteer mod and ambassador. Sure I will get to see you on a stream sometime soon.

hello paul welcome to our planco "fam-a-lam" lol im pleased you have joined planetcoaster its a great game, we all look forward to your input in the community.

Top Bottom