Grumble: 'unsuitable food' bug/keepers won't fill food bowls/

What's the fix again for the but where the food items in the habitat constantly re-set to 'unsuitable food' and therefore the keepers won't fill them? I thought it was to delete and repace but that doesn't seem to be working.

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
What's the fix again for the but where the food items in the habitat constantly re-set to 'unsuitable food' and therefore the keepers won't fill them? I thought it was to delete and repace but that doesn't seem to be working.
Usually you only get that message when you have the wrong food put down.

Nope. It's the appropriate containers (chosen 'by species' from the habitat menue) and what happens is I click on the dish/item (food dish for pangolin in this case) and it switches from 'inappropriate food item' to 'suitable food item' but doesn't 'stick' ... when I click back on a few seconds later it's back to inappropriate (and switches to suitable, ad infinitum). At this point, there's only one feeder that the keepers are filling and it's not enough to feed all the animals so I've had to move them to the trade center. The keeper hut is nearby and they're properly feeding animals in habitats further away.

No, and the habitat was working properly before. For now, I'm just working on another zoo and I'll probably go back at some point and just re-do the habitat and see if that helps. It's annoying but I'm gonna breathe through it ;)

Maybe remove all current the animals in that habitat.
Put 1 different species in that habitat and put it back (so that all requirements are adjusted to that species for that brief moment)
And then put your previous animals back. (adjusting it again)

Sometimes a feature in PZ needs a "reset"

Top Bottom