Guardian fighter stats.

How do these compare to regular fighters?

Four examples.

Imp Rouge G GU-97
Armour health 15
Shield health 15
Max speed 312
Boost speed 540
Pitch rate 78
DPS 12

Fed Rouge G F63 Condor
Armour health 25
Shield health 25
Max speed 316
Boost speed 536
Pitch rate 53
DPS 12

Rouge G Taipan
Armour health 45
Shield health 30
Max speed 263
Boost speed 544
Pitch rate 40
DPS 12

AX1 F Taipan
Armour health 45
Shield health 30
Max speed 279
Boost speed 577
Pitch rate 42
DPS 55

Javelin installed

https://imgur.com/a/MIBBTzC
MIBBTzC

Last edited:
I can’t see the trident being very popular. Seems strangely duff. Must be a mistake.

Are they effective against NPC’s ?

Flimley

They may have low DPS but the Trident's damage type is absolute which is a very rare damage stat and ignores something like 60% of resistances.

Not sure what damage type the other two have as I haven't unlocked them yet. (To check you have to go in the fighter and look in modules on the right panel and check the weapons stats through there)
pSBcD0D

pSBcD0D

Attachments

• 20180828222002_1.jpg
    20180828222002_1.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 3,080
They may have low DPS but the Trident's damage type is absolute which is a very rare damage stat and ignores something like 60% of resistances.

Not sure what damage type the other two have as I haven't unlocked them yet. (To check you have to go in the fighter and look in modules on the right panel and check the weapons stats through there)

It ignores 100 percent of resistances, the only reason oeople say 60 for the PA is cause it is 60% Absolute damage. And judging by the weapons they are based off, the ither two are probably thermal. Will check.

Edit: Yep, both Thermal.

Last edited:
It ignores 100 percent of resistances, the only reason oeople say 60 for the PA is cause it is 60% Absolute damage. And judging by the weapons they are based off, the ither two are probably thermal. Will check.

Edit: Yep, both Thermal.

Well, in that case, the Trident is back on my shopping list!

Well, in that case, the Trident is back on my shopping list!

I hope it performs better than the Javelin and Lance, Ive been watching my SLF Pilot try ro kill a Viper for 5 minutes, both are at full shields , lol.

The Shield Regen on these isnpretty crazy though

I hope it performs better than the Javelin and Lance, Ive been watching my SLF Pilot try ro kill a Viper for 5 minutes, both are at full shields , lol.

The Lance absolutely deletes hulls of ships. I was using one letting my crew mate delete shields with my Krait and one shot from the Lance on a FAS basically knocked out around 30% hull. The only problem is two shots puts you at 100% heat with 4 pips in weapons. No pips in weapons instantly cooks you lol

Top Bottom