Guardian hull reinforcement

I'm thinking about unlocking these, for xeno combat. I don't want to bother unlocking multiple engineers, to get normal hull reinforcement, although I know they're superior and more versatile. Are the guardian ones any good? Are there stats available for them? Cheers.

I don't have the stats, but basically (imo) - If you think unlocking them will be easier for you than unlocking the engineer, go for them. They do the job. But I didn't bother as I have the engineers unlocked so crafting my own reinforcements is much easier.

PS_Messages_20180628_211016.jpg

Edit 2:
Putting it here too I guess, well hey now you know what both do.
PS_Messages_20180628_210115.jpg

Last edited:
They prevent your ship being zapped and shut down. No idea about resistances.

Those are the Module Reinforcements, the Hull Reinforcements do not do that.

Im noticing a lot of confusion about which new Guardian mod does what, lately.

Might make a thread!

Probably not though.

Edit:
The RIGHT image this time
PS_Messages_20180628_210115.jpg

Last edited:
Is that confirmed?

Im seriously tempted to find out, I havent seen a confirmation on it yet though, I think it helps mitigate the effects of the Lightning attack though

Tell you what, I will go out and test this in like an hour or too, then report back here

Is that confirmed?

I believe one of the Canonn members tested that out last night.

Did NOT stop the shutdown wave, seems you still may want a Shutdown field neutrtalizer then.

I think he mensioned it did stop the HUD interference however, not sure what use it will be but i shall test them out myself when i have the time.

For reference does anyone happen to have a screenshot of a grade 5 hull reinforcement? I'm lead to believe the guardian is equivalent to grade 4 or there abouts. Thanks for your replies so far.

I believe one of the Canonn members tested that out last night.

Did NOT stop the shutdown wave, seems you still may want a Shutdown field neutrtalizer then.

I think he mensioned it did stop the HUD interference however, not sure what use it will be but i shall test them out myself when i have the time.

Just tested it, yeah didnt stop the Shutdown. The Hud Interferience looked unchanged as well? Im not entirely sure what you meant.

Just tested it, yeah didnt stop the Shutdown. The Hud Interferience looked unchanged as well? Im not entirely sure what you meant.

HUD interference = when the HUD looks "bugged" with every part of it displayed 2 times and in 2 colors ?

I'm also interested in knowing if the GMRP helps with that (HUD interference), or maybe prevents modules from being disabled when you are hit by the yellow lightning.

HUD interference = when the HUD looks "bugged" with every part of it displayed 2 times and in 2 colors ?

I'm also interested in knowing if the GMRP helps with that (HUD interference), or maybe prevents modules from being disabled when you are hit by the yellow lightning.

Oh, ok. Was guessing that but had to be sure. No it doesnt help with that either, and Im hearing it does nothing for the Yellow lightning either, but I wasnt feeling to confident about testing that one with an Exploration Anaconda.

Anti Xeno Intiative from what I hear is starting to think they are bugged.

Those stats are really sad. Barely better than the meta alloy HRP, and uses power. G5 engineered 5D HRPs have nearly twice the hull increase and 15% resist all. Those 5% caustic resistance are a joke.

Top Bottom