Guardian Keys... where'd they go?

Hey Cmdrs!! Just a quick question..... anyone going out to get Guardian keys find em? I went to two different beacons [HIP 36823, and Synuefe KU-F b44-4] Before todays patch, I had gone there and retrieved 2 keys already, but for lack of planning and being ignorant, I didn't get all three, go figure right? So here I am with a loss to where to get a key.... did FD change requirements to get the guardian blueprints, or is this another edition of Ignoramous Commanderous?

-Pragimus

All keys are the same, so you only need to visit one beacon installation multiple times, not each one.

Unless my memory has failed me ... it was a few months ago that I did this. I had three keys (one spare) and only visited one installation as far as I can remember.

Edit - I believe the information provided in this link is still current.

Last edited:
To clarify Factabulous; Two months ago, I had acquired two keys..... and I went back out to where I had acquired these keys yesterday, powered the pylons, scanned the beacon.... but the sucker didn't squirt out a key. Lightspeed, I'll check the link, and thanx for the info gents.

-Prag

[Edit] The info in that link isn't current, it was the second place I listed in the original post Synuefe KU-F B44-4. Has anyone acquired one after the update?

To clarify Factabulous; Two months ago, I had acquired two keys..... and I went back out to where I had acquired these keys yesterday, powered the pylons, scanned the beacon.... but the sucker didn't squirt out a key. Lightspeed, I'll check the link, and thanx for the info gents.

-Prag

[Edit] The info in that link isn't current, it was the second place I listed in the original post Synuefe KU-F B44-4. Has anyone acquired one after the update?
Did you try it in Solo? There's a remote outside possibility it thought someone else had just scanned it in Open and hence didn't give you the key.

Errrm no - Keys come from Beacons. You don't get them at sites with pylons etc - you use them at those sites. Then scan the data core to get blueprints.

The Guardian Beacon Installation has three pylons which you shoot, before they reassemble for the Installation to give you the loot key.

The Guardian Beacon Installation has three pylons which you shoot, before they reassemble for the Installation to give you the loot key.

This....but you still have to pick it up.
Honestly I think most of us did it in solo...save and exit.. rinse and repeat 3 times

................. I'm soooooo sorry fellas.... silly dilly dokie OH, I'm a idiot. Come to find out, I was using the comp. link scanner.... and not the data link scanner........ I'm going back to Elite Dangerous Kindergarten to do some learnings.... and now, I'm not eating the space crayons. [Facepalm].

Top Bottom