Guardian Logs - 28/28

Ha!

I had one last go in Asterope. About the 12th NHSS was a level 7. Excited. No red blips - good. See dead ships. Good sign. There are about 3 dead ships. Even better. Goid is coming, scanner on - it's a Medusa. Stay calm, don't F it up. Limpet away, silent running and retreat. He's finished scanning the last dead ship and the limpet is about 80% done. Might be close. Limpet detaches and starts back. Close the distance, cargo scoop out. Medusa is warping out. Lighting the victory cigar.

Limpet is empty.

Salute commanders!

2021-03-12 I completed what I call Ram Tah “Omnibus” mission, which included Decoding the Ancient Ruins - 101 scans, Decrypting the Guardian Logs - 28 scans, collected all blueprints(module - 6, weapon -18 and vessel - 3) and collected all known guardian codex. I used Krait Phantom with 24 cargo space: 16 corrosion resistant rack and 8 regular one. Started my mission at SHINRARDA DEZHRA and finished it at Ram Tah’s system MEENE, it took 15 days to complete the whole thing, visited 161 systems and flew 7,092.44 LY. Went first to collect thargoid items. I picked up Thargoid Sensor at crashed thargoid ship at 6CA in HIP 17862 though it showed up only on the 6th relog while I was collecting other thargoid stuff like resin, biologoical matter, technology samples and sensor fragments. If you don’t want to bother with the relogs and collecting the stuff, you could go to HIP 17403, where is thargoid ship crash site at A4A with 3 thargoid sensors and they respawn every time you relog. I found Thargoid Link at thargoid site at 5A in DELPHI. While I was moving among the systems I tried several times to collect thargoid tissues and failed. So I decided to use plan B – money and managed to buy all 3 tissues samples: cyclops, basilisk, medusa and thargoid probe. Probe is quite expensive 4.5 mil.credits and for Medusa tissue I had to fly almost all the way back to starting point. Used https://inara.cz/commodity/ to find the sale locations. After I had all 6 Thargoid Items, I went to MEENE to pick up both Ram Tah’s missions. Why did I do both mssions? I figured since I am there anyway why not to make some extra money, and since I did Decoding Ancient Ruins once before flying Route 1, I decided to do Route 2 this time https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...-guide-step-by-step-111mcr-was-201mcr.358893/. First I collected 18 weapon blueprints at C1 in SYNUEFE BH-J D10-68 and I maxed other gurading stuff like power cells, conduits, sentinel weapon parts, technology and wreckage components along with available codex. Then I flew systems and did scans on Route 2 list, the only problem with route 2 is alpha site in COL 173 SECTOR UU-O D6-30, I was not able to get scans for B6 and H7 and on top of that my SRV was destroyed by unknown force, it would be nice if it were guardians or their constructs still existing there. So I had to find carrier to get a new SRV and fly an extra system from Route 1 list SYNUEFE ZR-I B43-10 D2 to get missing scans of B6 and H7 to make it to 101. After I completed Ram Tah’s mission one, I picked up ancient keys at guardian beacon and its codex at planet 3 in SYNUEFE IJ-G B44-5 and collected vessel blueprints at 10A in SYNUEFE DZ-Q C21-24. Then I flew for module blueprints which I got at B3 in SYNUEFE NL-N C23-4. Now I was ready to start collecting scans of logs from Ram Rah’s second mission. Please note that I was only going for logs since I already maxed all guardian stuff: patterns and modules so I did not waste time for anything else but logs only and fighting a few sentinels. The list of systems which have guardian sites with logs I picked up from https://canonn.science/codex/ram-tah-decrypting-the-guardian-logs/ site. The start at C4 in SYNUEFE GT-H B43-1 was bad when I came to the site I was not able to find suitable landing for my phantom. So I parked at some carrier in the same system and next day when I signed in, I found out that carrier moved 193LY away to SYNUEFE PX-J C25-8. I FSS all systems I visit, so I did the scan and found the guardian site in that system and managed to get 5 logs out of it, and continued flying to the sites which were on the list. I had a problem with landing again at B1 in COL 173 SECTOR ZL-L B24-2 and had to use additional systems to collect missing logs from that location. Below is the table with the systems I visited to complete the mission. Please note that I recorded the coordinates where I landed my ship, the digits before the comma is the directional reading which ship was facing. In the end I had a real problem with getting scan for log 11. I visited 6 systems with BOWL sites and I was not getting the scan for that log even though obelisks with Orb, Relic were present. So I ended up going back to B1 in COL 173 SECTOR ZL-L B24-2, and after long struggle finally managed to land there too using 2 meters down 1 meter up technique while tilting ship to keep blue spot active. Almost forgot there are 2 obelisks with OR RE at that site one has log 11 another one not, they are beside each other. Also make sure you have enough sulphur, phosphorus, iron and nickel to rearm, refueld and repair your srv. Another thing, I had 2 PDTs installed on each side of phantom, they worked perfectly against sentinels missiles attacks. Hope my notes are going to be useful.

Good luck and by the way I resell thargoid items I bought and recovered the credits, and I brought back over 200 mil. credits from that trip.

Cmdr SHG56

1615763706311.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom