Engineers Ships Guardian module thoughts

I recently did the required gathering to unlock all of the Guardian ship components.

The FSD booster I think is hands down the best of the modules. The power plant gives a nice boost to the power output. The power distributor gives a faster charge rate but reduces capacity by way too much. I like the module reinforcement to stop the Thargoid HUD scramble. The shield reinforcement seems good for the smaller ships or if you can stack them on a big ship. Is my interpretation close to accurate or way off?

I recently did the required gathering to unlock all of the Guardian ship components.

The FSD booster I think is hands down the best of the modules. The power plant gives a nice boost to the power output. The power distributor gives a faster charge rate but reduces capacity by way too much. I like the module reinforcement to stop the Thargoid HUD scramble. The shield reinforcement seems good for the smaller ships or if you can stack them on a big ship. Is my interpretation close to accurate or way off?
I’ve only unlocked the FSD and Shield boosters, I see no point to the others. In other words, agree totally.

Guardian Shield Reinforcements are quite useful for getting base shield strength up, but come at the cost of slower shield regeneration. I'm not into Shield Cell Banks, so I use GSR's in a lot of my combat builds. Love em!

As above the engineering for PP and PD is better than what the Guardian modules can provide. I think there is a perk when combining the Guardian PP and PD, though I can't recall what it is.

Yep FSD Boost & Shield Reinforce are my most used ones by a long shot, and the Gauss is pretty much must have for bug hunting.

I've been tinkering with a T-10 for hunting lo level Thargoids solo. I started with two c5 guardian hull reinforce and two c4 guardian shield reinforce.
Since then, changed the two c4 gsr to two more ghr for 20% caustic resistance.
A c5 gmr and a c3 fsd boost. That's all the guardian stuff for me.

Top Bottom