Newcomer / Intro Guardian Monument won't pick up dropped cargo

Details, details...
First of all, which Guardian ruin are you at? Some of them will require a specific key.
You're sure you have lit all the pillars at your site?
And finally, you're at the right spot for the drop? A screenshot might be helpful here.

X marks the spot...

Databank-1024x576.png

From https://canonn.science/codex/guardian-structure/

I had this issue - certain sites DON'T use the Relic, they use a KEY. You have to obtain the key from an orbiting Guardian usually at a different system. A quick Google will sort it. Getting the key was simple enough, come back, go through all the sentinels again, light up the towers then drop the Key, not a relic and it will open for scanning. If I remember correctly, it is the sites that give you weapon blueprints that need the key, not the relic...

Thank you for taking the time and effort to post the screen shot.
When I drive forward (from the bottom of the screen) across the "X", over the blue glowing stone, towards the "console"(?) and then eject the cargo from my SRV, the cargo will land standing upright on the "X" or in its vicinity or even outside the vicinity and... nothing will happen.
I then scoop up the cargo, reposition my SRV, eject the cargo, the cargo will land standing upright on the "X" or in its vicinity or even outside the vicinity and... nothing will happen.
Rinse, repeat, ad nauseum.

Take a look here and do some of the research available...

But you are correct - no hints in the game about which site is which and therefore what you need...

You should get a message when you pick up the key at the beacon. That message lists a system where the key belongs to. You can only activate one site with the key.

Top Bottom