Guardian Pictogram Analyst Reveals Unknown Artefacts

You could have had "smelly floundering federation fish folder" but stuck with "dog"?

Well I was just looking for info regarding where these new Guardian sites are located, the last time I went to visit a Guardian site there was less stuff to pick up and all you could do was scan for Obelisk data.

Trying to play catch up now that the game has finally matured enough to be more playable I feel more inclined to do more.

“I will be more inventive next time 😎

Could be the image of one of those autonomous machines that were used for war.

For me the third image looks like a missle (location B on bunker) is a missle being fired at what looks like a machine from that film Tron

CFDF7_B16_EFC1_46_C5_8_CFD_6_D98_B1_E21_E35.jpg
[/url]

Imperial Commanders, Federation spit-dogs and Other;

"When I first laid eyes on them I thought they were going to serve me tea but instead they opened fire. They didn't last long" GW on the Sentinels.

I am at Guardian site HD 63154 B 3 A and the Sentinels are not as stupid as you might think. In the many hours since I made my Emperors discovery, I have been to various guardian sites in this sector and have noticed that the sentinels are more like caretakers than defenders. If I drop my trash out the cargo scope, I come back a few hours later and its gone. Where has it gone? The only explanation is that the Sentinels are clearing it up.

Their hulls are strong but their weapons are weak. If I was going to do some gardening then I would choose the sentinels weapons. On a serious note, it makes me wonder if the sentinels we are now seeing at Guardian sites are in fact a smaller version of a much larger version that is located within this bunker complex I am investigating. New information seems to indicate that a as yet unseen class of Sentinal, which may be a Thargoid killing vessel. This is good for us as long as we stay out of its sensor range otherwise its hard points open, full power to weapons. The approximate size of the facility is 400 meters in length by 180 meters in depth, making this a very large facility, who knows what is hidden under the surface.

"The machine sounds alive, it pulses, it moans; sometimes I think it is trying to communicate with-me using a series of clicks but I have only just noticed this. I will earmark this phenomena for continuing further study." GW on the Guardian Machine

It has been 168 hours since my Emperor's hand guided me to the first discovery. My great lady has helped me a great deal by supplying me with customized meta-tronic optical equipment so has I may continue my research, unhindered, without the interference I was getting with the inferior federation equipment. On a side note: In all my years as a explorer I have never had any trouble with Imperial mac software and hardware but as soon as I get the latest federation windows nothing works, nothings compatible, blue screen of death is my best friend.

Fortunately my computers are back to Imperial standard, all federation Malware has been removed, efficiency is up by an amazing 75% since I moved the five thousand images I had on my desktop to a single folder. Footnote: It was a Invincible Imperial folder rather than an floundering federation dog folder.

My immortal emperor has guided the hand of fortune to shine upon me and has shown me the light and this is what I bring to my fellow explorer, federation rag or otherwise. My wise and godlike emperor has sanctioned me to bestow the knowledge for the good of the galaxy in the war against the Thargoids. Even though we all have our differences we are all human and just like family we all stick together in the face of adversary.

I have tried to present the new data in a non bias way as possible. I do not believe that I am as yet qualified to make to call to decide what these images are, but if you do then please show me with your own illustrations, it would be most helpful for my own research.

Long Live the Empire!

Cmdr. GeneralWasted
Imperial Commander of the Imperial Navy
Chief Scientist for Imperial Research into Ancient Civilizations both Thargoid, Guardian and Other. (IRACTGO)

Inside Bunker Original Unedited Image

Inside Bunker Illustrated Image

Inside Bunker Line Drawing of Pictogram

Bunker Showing Position of (Important) External Pictograms

On Top of Bunker at Position A Original Unedited Image

On Top of Bunker at Position A Illustrated Image

On Top of Bunker at Position A Line Drawing Image

Back of Bunker at Position B Showing Unedited, Illustrated and Line Drawn Images

Facility Size is Approximately 400 m in length and 180 m in width

Previous Posts for further information

1. https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/410281-Guardian-ruins-bunker-door
2. https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...COVER-AT-GUARDIAN-SITE-SYNUEFE-EU-Q-C21-10-A3
3. https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...t-Guardian-Site-SYNUEFE-EU-Q-C21-10-A3-update
4. https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...phic-image-of-Thargoid-found-at-Guardian-Site

its schematics for a ship and thrusters.

I think it resembles the beacons they have in space. They were supposedly obsessed with burial practices and such. I think the image overlaid on one of the beacons may show us vaguely what they looked like or how their beacons work. Once the beacon opens and spreads out it looks similar to the diagram presented in their base layout. Am I totally off?

I think it resembles the beacons they have in space. They were supposedly obsessed with burial practices and such. I think the image overlaid on one of the beacons may show us vaguely what they looked like or how their beacons work. Once the beacon opens and spreads out it looks similar to the diagram presented in their base layout. Am I totally off?

I will go check it out

One could go to the Guardian site type Alpha and stare to the aerial hi-res picture of Cluster A,
to check if there are any similarities.

Last edited:
First thing I saw when I looked at “On Top of Bunker at Position A Original Unedited Image” & “On Top of Bunker at Position A Illustrated Image” was the Elite logo.

Last edited:
Awesome ideas !
Qapla
My name is Clara
I am actually currently working on the markings and diagrams. I have a lot of the very same images you are showing above. The first couple, like the one inside the private room are parts of structure diagrams. And they will line up with parts of certain structures. There are similar pictographs on the computer complexes in the structure is connected to the beacons, my analysis is not complete, but I believe these are diagrams of the beacons.
It is important to note that we did a thorough examination of the logs regarding writings and communication. The gist of it is that nothing whatsoever is purely decorative. Guardians were fond of art that depicted practical tasks being performed. Self expression and emotion or typically conveyed vocally and not expressed in their writings or art forms.
The other thing the logs mention is that they were extremely fond of geometric shapes and used those shapes in their expressions and to relate to the world around them. So you are looking at extremely abstract versions of instructional Expressionism. We are not far enough into the puzzle to tell you what the conclusion is yet, but we have a lot of suspicions that the structure layouts are to point you in a very specific direction.
I joined Canaan a few months ago for correspondence and I have since started my own group to focus specifically on matching the patterns and cracking the puzzle. Many of these patterns and obvious clues have been largely ignored or missed.
The new group is called the Guardian science corps on discord. I am actively looking for outside the box thinkers and focused problem solvers and you are welcome if you would like an invitation.
We would love to have you
Yours
V
Source: https://youtu.be/r7dAqJDMylg

Guardian Chronicles

https://photos.app.goo.gl/jrFvvs751hPVmXvg6

If you take a look at the scratches around the main carving you start to realize these are not scratches at all. These are what’s left of pigmentation lines and the pigmentation on the top of the carving depicted some kind of process. The reason I say that is the logs specifically state the guardians did not document history or create aesthetic art. All of their art depicted practical tasks being performed and most of it was laid out in abstract geometric shapes. Personal and emotional expression were done through vocalization only. So this mural in this room is trying to tell you something but it is obscure and difficult to make out. I outline some of it in these photos but it’s sloppy

Top Bottom