GUARDIAN SENTINEL WRECKAGE COMPONENTS Need to be fixed...?

GUARDIAN SENTINEL WRECKAGE COMPONENTS

They simply do not drop. It's a G1 material. [where is it]

I'm wondering why this has not been amended. It's ruining the experience of trying to experiment with Guardian technology and move my game play toward the Thargoid story line. Surely this could get some attention? I mean it's a basic even for synthesis of ammo.

[alien]

While I agree the "common" material is way too uncommon, they do drop. It should either be changed to say it is rare or be fixed so it isn't.

I wholeheartedly agree they are very hard to come by.
I still have to go back to grab some more mats out that way, manged to not get guardian fds somehow after the last jaunt. Spent too much on shiny new guns and left myself short.
D’oh, that was the reason I went out again in the first place!

ahaha, I reported this just yesterday (although I have known the issue since day one) I too am getting guardian martials! ;)

Syneufe NL-N C23-4 has the highest sentinel count of any base I have seen, a total of 12 appear during the pillar puzzle process. I found the drop rate for my past 6 attempts to be ( 1:12, 1:12, 1:12,5:12, 2:12, 2:12) with the ratio being in Drop: Kills :)

Easy to see something is a touch wrong with the drop rate of this grade 1 item. I have suggested that they either remove or lower the spawn rate of non-Sentinel specific items (the items found around the site) to help with the spawn rate of the wreckage components.

I agree they drop far less often than they should.

Easiest fix, only "Sentinel" items should drop from Sentinels. That is, Guardian Sentinel Weapon Parts and Guardian Sentinel Wreckage Components (even though I have 171 weapon parts, and no wreckage components... having farmed sentinels for bits for the tech broker and leaving nothing behind, should tell you how unbalanced the drop rates are).

Then Tech/Power components drop from nonsentinel stuff.

When I was out collecting parts, I found that only some sites reliably dropped wreckage components. If any site dropped more than one, I found it was generally worthwhile to relog and run that site again. I would recommend specific sites, but the kids destroyed my only copy.

Aye farming gaurdian mats is the most tedious and boring thing in this game by far. I hate it and mostly because of the drop rate of these items. I once spent 2 weeks getting the mats for the g2 shard cannon, there is no way im doing that again. That the only time i seriously considered deleting this game.

Aye farming gaurdian mats is the most tedious and boring thing in this game by far. I hate it and mostly because of the drop rate of these items. I once spent 2 weeks getting the mats for the g2 shard cannon, there is no way im doing that again. That the only time i seriously considered deleting this game.

Then you have to do it again for G3. Well now at least you don't need as many blueprints. I had extra of most stuff because of that and helping my friends get stuff as well. Just those sentinel parts and I'm ok with not going back to get any more.

Hmmm. I hadn't really been paying attention, but I just finished 26 out of the 28 logs for the Ram Tah 2 mission so I have data on this. I tried to collect everything at every site, including all sentinel parts. Starting from zero, of course. Here's what I ended up with:

Power Cell 300
Power Conduit 219
Technology Component 198
Sentinel Weapon Parts 105
Sentinel Wreckage Components 66

Does seem very low for a G1 part.

Hmmm. I hadn't really been paying attention, but I just finished 26 out of the 28 logs for the Ram Tah 2 mission so I have data on this. I tried to collect everything at every site, including all sentinel parts. Starting from zero, of course. Here's what I ended up with:

Power Cell 300
Power Conduit 219
Technology Component 198
Sentinel Weapon Parts 105
Sentinel Wreckage Components 66

Does seem very low for a G1 part.

my friend, I could send you a picture of my ratio. ALL other Guardian materials full and 89 SWC just from sentinels alone! :D

My ratio, noting i've unlocked everything except turreted variants of guardian weapons:
121 Power Cell
70 Power Conduit
171 Sentinel Weapon Parts
0 Sentinel Wreckage Components
21 Technology Components.

So..... yeah...

My ratio, noting i've unlocked everything except turreted variants of guardian weapons:
121 Power Cell
70 Power Conduit
171 Sentinel Weapon Parts
0 Sentinel Wreckage Components
21 Technology Components.

So..... yeah...

All mine are maxed out except for Sentinel Wreckage Components, I only managed to get 53/300. They hardly ever drop for me.

I agree, the RNG is slightly off. I managed to complete sourcing sufficient blueprints to unlock all of the guardian tech and was still short of wreckage components. It wasn't by much, but it was still a bit short of wreckage components. Just meant an extra couple of days of grinding the site(s) to get to the needed numbers.

minor grumble at most though. Lots of bigger issues need fixing before this is at the top of the pile.

Top Bottom