Guardian Structure Found

Hi All! After prepping for 3.0 for four days, I headed out to the locations mentioned by Ram Tah, not really expecting to find anything my first try. Well, I did! Synuefe EU-Q C21-10, A3, Coordinates -23.27779, 126.3811 - Guardian Structure. It also popped up on my navigation panel, which is nice. My first time at a Guardian site, so looking forward to this!

Those pylons look cool, and the guardian sentry is a bit weak, from the looks of it there is some spreadsheet sized puzzle here [where is it]

filedetails

filedetails

filedetails

filedetails

If you shoot at the pylons and "charge" all six within the time frame, a panel appears. Drop an Ancient Relic on the ground in front of it, a large orb appears and you can scan it for weapon segments. It resets each time you scan it, though.

There's also one at HD 63154 B3A (40.794/-106.502) and one at COL 173 Sector QU-O D6-25 5B (-56.692/91.516)

The one in HD 63154 is 193k Ls from the jump-in point.
The one in COL 173 also has a couple of Guardian Ruins sites on the same planet.

Haven't visited the ruins sites yet and haven't deployed my SRV at the structures.

Couple of random pictures:-

vRNSf7r.png

0ZsjpW6.png

If you shoot at the pylons and "charge" all six within the time frame, a panel appears. Drop an Ancient Relic on the ground in front of it, a large orb appears and you can scan it for weapon segments. It resets each time you scan it, though.

Hello. Just wondering but did you notice this door. There are two at site SYNUEFE EU-Q C21-10. Been trying to get it open but no luck

689_B4_B90_F7_E9_4_ACC_B307_BE8_F8550_DEC9.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
Nice! i was out there last night at the COL 173... system, but did not find anything other than a few undiscovered neighboring systems.
Though QQ: how were the sites found? OP mentioned it showed on the Nav panel? I saw a Notification message when I first loaded 3.0 noting the scanner upgrade... was that what makes finding the planetary POIs easier? I was trying "powerball style" of eyeballing landable planets from just above reentry altitude, but saw nothing (as expected). Though wondering if there is a need to do something extra to find a site? I thought perhaps there would be more info (perhaps a mission or passenger offering to lead me to a site (local knowledge and all)) at the nearby New Growth (long range outpost asteroid base), but did not see missions/news of interest there related.

Last edited:
I noticed the location in the nav panel after using DSS - maybe it uncovers Guardian sites? PC crashes mean I can't continue to explore at the moment, but it was fun! Nice pics!

It looked to me like there's some sort of underground structure - I don't know if these "doors" open or not but would interested to find out.

After getting both the weapon and module scans from 2 of the 3 sites (the one site didnt seem to have anything) I brought them back to Ram Tah and nothing happened. Anyone have any ideas on this?

Anybody struggling to find Orbs at these sites, 1 needs them to unlock the obelisk, and for the life of me i couldnt find any at 2 of the sites?

Top Bottom