Guardian structure issue

So I've finally got round to doing some Guardian stuff.
Land on Synuefe IL-N C23-19 B2? Check.
Find the Guardian Structure? Check.
Find 6 pylons while fighting sentries? Check.
Activate pylons and head to data terminal? Check.
Jettison ancient relic to activate data terminal...why can't I do this?

Every time I jettison or abandon the relic, it ends up about 20 metres behind my SRV. I've tried parking on the glowing square in the ground, parking in front of it, pushing it to the centre. I've parked far enough for the light into the sky to turn on, I've parked close enough for it to shut down. I've parked along the legs of the 'x' and perpendicular to them. Nothing works.
What am I doing wrong?

So I've finally got round to doing some Guardian stuff.
Land on Synuefe IL-N C23-19 B2? Check.
Find the Guardian Structure? Check.
Find 6 pylons while fighting sentries? Check.
Activate pylons and head to data terminal? Check.
Jettison ancient relic to activate data terminal...why can't I do this?

Every time I jettison or abandon the relic, it ends up about 20 metres behind my SRV. I've tried parking on the glowing square in the ground, parking in front of it, pushing it to the centre. I've parked far enough for the light into the sky to turn on, I've parked close enough for it to shut down. I've parked along the legs of the 'x' and perpendicular to them. Nothing works.
What am I doing wrong?
Because that's an SLF blueprint site.

Yes, Beacon first to get the key. Need 3 total iirc so can just go into SC and back to Beacon to reset it.

Take collector limpets, the key when released can be in a very difficult place to get a ship cargo scoop into to pick it up manually so limpets make it much easier.

Top Bottom