Guardian Systems found 8k and 14k ly away!

Hello CMDR's and explorers,

We have found Guardian systems on Galaxy Map in couple of Nebulas. Use filters in Galaxy Map to locate systems.

List of Guardian systems far from The Bubble:

Eta Carinae Nebula ~8k ly
NGC 3199 Nebula ~14k ly
EORL AUWSY AA-A H72 Nebula ~21k ly
PRAI HYPOO AA-A H60 Nebula ~12k ly
BLAA HYPAI AA-A H68 Nebula ~12k ly

They have should have guardian sites. That's far away so please report your finds here if you go there.

Last edited:
Only 8 kly?

That's an afternoon trip for an explorer AspX, DBX, or Anaconda��

At 50 ly per jump, 20 minutes per 1kly, about 3 hours flying...

If there's a neutron star route (qv), it'll be less

Maybe tomorrow

Only 8 kly?

That's an afternoon trip for an explorer AspX, DBX, or Anaconda��

At 50 ly per jump, 20 minutes per 1kly, about 3 hours flying...

If there's a neutron star route (qv), it'll be less

Maybe tomorrow

Just added EORL AUWSY AA-A H72 Nebula, 21k ly away!

Just added EORL AUWSY AA-A H72 Nebula, 21k ly away!

Please also add PRAI HYPOO QC-C D31 there are a couple out there 12 k ly away. Yay I found something haha.

Edit: Also BLAA HYPAI OZ-O D6-16. Another Nebula Cluster about 12k from the bubble.

Last edited:
The systems in Eta Carnae

Hello CMDR's and explorers,

We have found Guardian systems on Galaxy Map in couple of Nebulas. Use filters in Galaxy Map to locate systems.

List of Guardian systems far from The Bubble:

Eta Carinae Nebula ~8k ly
NGC 3199 Nebula ~14k ly
EORL AUWSY AA-A H72 Nebula ~21k ly
PRAI HYPOO AA-A H60 Nebula ~12k ly
BLAA HYPAI AA-A H68 Nebula ~12k ly

They have should have guardian sites. That's far away so please report your finds here if you go there.

The systems in Eta Carnae Nebula are just ruins and the new Ram Tah decryption only works on obelisks at Guardian Structures so the ruins are broken... Probably happened when they fixed the bug that was making ruins give out blueprints.

In the Eta Carinae Nebula, there is a system, with three "ruins" sites, that are not included in Canonn's "Guardian Ancient Ruins" list. *

In the NGC 3199 Nebula there are four systems, that are also absent from that list. Go there and look for those ruins,,,

I'll go keep looking for.., o7 [up]

*(They probably know it, but they have not updated the list yet)

Last edited:
Now I have a question. Does someone have to find these Guardian ruins & structures before the BGS puts it into the Civilizations filter for everyone?

And ?
it's not new....
Some sites have been discovered near Colonia after all....

guardians colonized the whole galaxy.

Sorry, but those aren't new, they've been discovered before 3.0.

As for the question: as far as I know, a system will show up designated as "Guardians" if there are any "Ancient Ruins" on a tagged(!) body in the system. Meaning two things: one, it'll show up only after the data has been sold (no idea how long it takes though), and two, systems with "Guardian Structures" only shouldn't show up. Unless you scan the bodies for yourself, I think. Would need some testing on this second part.

Some of us are looking for Guardian structures around these distant nebulae, but none have been found to date. All known Guardian systems around nebulae have been checked (with the possible exception of NGC 3199), and they contain only ruins, no structures. See here, or in the Guardians Discussions thread.

So basically if I go to some random system and scan it up finding an ancient ruin then go sell my exploration data it'll ping the blue dot on that system for others?

Those guardians sure liked airless planets eh?

What do they 'Guard' anyway?

Or the civilization-destroying wars rendered the planets barren and inhospitable to normal life. With advanced weaponry that the Guardians and their AIs possessed, there would be huge amounts of collateral damage, in my opinion.

Those guardians sure liked airless planets eh?

What do they 'Guard' anyway?

These ruins are mostly part of their communications relay network that was set up on atmosphereless worlds. If we would build a high power interstellar communications system it would probably be a good idea to set it up in a places where there isn't atmosphere that might block or distort signals (or cause other problems). Their actual living places (ruined cities etc.) are probably coming later once Frontier
gets their atmosphere and terrestrial world technology ready, at least i hope so, that is, assuming that there is still something left of their infrastructure after 2 million years of erosion etc...

Why are they called guardians and did they guard something? No idea.. maybe we'll get more info on that later too...

Correct me if i was wrong about that communications relay part...

Last edited:
Or the civilization-destroying wars rendered the planets barren and inhospitable to normal life. With advanced weaponry that the Guardians and their AIs possessed, there would be huge amounts of collateral damage, in my opinion.

Granted I did not visit that many Guardian sites but from what I saw there is no sign those planets were ever not barren, unless their super-weapons downsize celestials bodies like an onion but preserve the installations?

These ruins are mostly part of their communications relay network that was set up on atmosphereless worlds. If we would build a high power interstellar communications system it would probably be a good idea to set it up in a places where there isn't atmosphere that might block or distort signals (or cause other problems). Their actual living places (ruined cities etc.) are probably coming later once Frontier
gets their atmosphere and terrestrial world technology ready, at least i hope so, that is, assuming that there is still something left of their infrastructure after 2 million years of erosion etc...

Why are they called guardians and did they guard something? No idea.. maybe we'll get more info on that later too...

Correct me if i was wrong about that communications relay part...

That makes sense, but it would be even better to have orbital stations for that.

I think the Guardian moniker is just Rule of Cool naming, so far.

Granted I did not visit that many Guardian sites but from what I saw there is no sign those planets were ever not barren, unless their super-weapons downsize celestials bodies like an onion but preserve the installations?

That makes sense, but it would be even better to have orbital stations for that.

I think the Guardian moniker is just Rule of Cool naming, so far.

Yea, orbital stations would make more sense, but maybe these ground sites (cheaper to construct or something) are only a part of their vast communications network and the rest was in space. However, most likely these (possible) orbital stations were destroyed at the same time as their civilization was wiped out, so at best, there might be some orbital debris left around some planets, and only if they were high enough above the planets atmosphere, otherwise that debris would have crashed (like happens to ISS if they stop boosting its orbit at regular intervals) on planets a long time ago.

Top Bottom