Guardians Discussions

How do we even give the data to ram tah?
I docked at his place, but I've not actually 'unlocked' him yet ?
Confused.
Previously we could do a mission and use the station in that system.

How do we even give the data to ram tah?
I docked at his place, but I've not actually 'unlocked' him yet ?
Confused.
Previously we could do a mission and use the station in that system.

I’m heading over now to try and hand in some data, that’s the last thing I wanted to see, that it doesn’t work.

Last edited:
Just a hypothesis at this point, but I'll check it out soon.

I'm wondering if there are more Guardian Structures scattered around that have come online, but haven't been mentioned by Ram Tah - may make visiting old systems viable, since two of the systems Ram Tah mentioned with Guardian Structures also had the Ruins.

2 Guardian Structures are unlockable after charging the pillars, whereas the 3rd seemed "dead". All of them have relics, caskets, etc, and monoliths scattered around (alive or dead structures).

Worth keeping an eye out for them.

so i unlocked the thing, feast for my eyes, and then what? :) It was not really anything difficult to figure out, same really as scanning data points in settlements with nicer graphics :)
Secondly it seams to me like we are just unlocking more weapons, something I do not really care about. I hope I am wrong :)

xRGhNb3.png

What I wonder, one of the structures is in the system we found Ruins some time ago, it wasn't there before, does it mean we need to search everything over again?

Last edited:
Any Orbs on site? I'm wondering if there is new data to be had from the obelisks.

There's should be most, if not all, the Guardian artefacts at the new structures. I got some data from an obelisk at the Col 173 site. Think it was just a chance to get this from whatever obelisk though and not the particular one I scanned:

VXW5CvK.jpg

There's should be most, if not all, the Guardian artefacts at the new structures. I got some data from an obelisk at the Col 173 site. Think it was just a chance to get this from whatever obelisk though and not the particular one I scanned:

I'm getting the bog standard pattern data. I'm talking about the specific data packages from the Ram Tah mission for using the right artifacts.
All the obelisks at the Synuefe site have glyphs corresponding to the Orb, but there aren't any at the site. At least I haven't found any.

I'm getting the bog standard pattern data. I'm talking about the specific data packages from the Ram Tah mission for using the right artifacts.
All the obelisks at the Synuefe site have glyphs corresponding to the Orb, but there aren't any at the site. At least I haven't found any.

AFAIK noone has gotten lore out of the new obelisks. The Ram Tah mission still exists - but I've not tried to scan any with the mission. Perhaps there will be a new scan mission for the new Guardian Structures?

When I got that data scan I used the right combination on a obelisk at the new sites.

Last edited:
So over an hour at the site....20 minutes being stupid and not realizing there is more pylons.......and Wha La.....Thargoid items don't do anything i don't think and will try the obelisk tomorrow on my other character that has the Thargoid items (forgot who i logged in as), THOSE SENTINELS PULSES ARE ANNOYING AS HELL!

[video=youtube;DcpLOHrFciU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcpLOHrFciU[/video]

So, I'm at one of the sites that aren't requested by Ram Tah. I got a "Guardian Module Blueprint Segment" from the whole puzzle deal. Other people I've seen do the puzzle in videos have gotten a "Guardian Weapon Blueprint Segment."

Guardian Structure COL 173 SECTOR BH-K B25-8

I stumbled upon a small site at COL 173 SECTOR BH-K B25-8, planet B 3. This system was not among those three that Ram Tah mentioned. I'm not sure if someone had already found this before I did.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/HjGZV

I didn't have much time to explore before I got chased off by Sentinels, only 1 SRV and DBX with no weapons.

So would somebody please post a pic of what all the the symbols on the guardian obelisks represent please? Not done the Ram Tah mission, not been Asp deep in this stuff to know.
If this info's already available would somebody put a link to it.
Thanks and sorry if I've missed anything obvious.

I stumbled upon a small site at COL 173 SECTOR BH-K B25-8, planet B 3. This system was not among those three that Ram Tah mentioned. I'm not sure if someone had already found this before I did.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/HjGZV

I didn't have much time to explore before I got chased off by Sentinels, only 1 SRV and DBX with no weapons.

That structure was interesting! Reminded me of a Roman amphitheatre. Either something launched from that hole or they were excavating for some reason.
The pylons popping up made jump a few times!
I can also see it being used as a race track for keen SRV drivers...

More new ruins in SYNUEFE ZR-I B43-10 D 2

Slightly different layout with what looks like a giant bunker or ship half buried

Top Bottom