Guardians Discussions

Are these markings new? Spotted them on those little towers that have three shootable panels which have power conduits and the like.

Note how they show up much more distinctly than some of the other markings, under night vision (my headlights are off, so won't be prejudicing the highlighting)

Are these markings new? Spotted them on those little towers that have three shootable panels which have power conduits and the like.

Note how they show up much more distinctly than some of the other markings, under night vision (my headlights are off, so won't be prejudicing the highlighting)
IIRC, there are 14 different patters. Those are marking for energized objects and items on them.
I have already prepared an expose but was annoyed when the new artist dropped them all over the beacons
not following convention so I archived all. Aesthetic only, origin - drop point in front of ball-sites

It's unfortunate that their thought-out purpose was so easily thrown by the wayside for new assets. Doesn't bode well for this kind of content in the future. Nor for muh immershun, which in ED, for me at least, actually matters.

IIRC, there are 14 different patterns. Those are markings for energized objects and items on them.
I have already prepared an expose but was annoyed when the new artist dropped them all over the beacons
not following convention so I archived all. Aesthetic only, origin - drop point in front of ball-sites
This ^^.

Someone starts with a plan. It's executed nicely.
It has a mystery attached.

Left hand of Frontier doesn't know what Right hand is doing.

Plan becomes meaningless.

This ^^.

Someone starts with a plan. It's executed nicely.
It has a mystery attached.

Left hand of Frontier doesn't know what Right hand is doing.

Plan becomes meaningless.
Mmmh.. I remember the original obelisk patterns, and the amount of study that went into them, then they just became representations of the items needed. I think the latter is a more sane option, but should've been that way from the get-go, not changed after the fact.

Top Bottom