Guardians Discussions

I've found more than a few a good distance from any of the known sites. I have not yet published my findings, as I'm not currently outfitted for further research, but it should suffice to say there are a lot more of them out there than anyone (not at Frontier) realizes. Same with Thargoids - they're also not just where we think they are.

Fly safe and post some pics, CMDR.

Point zero could be very small site - like the center of Alpha site with only one wall around (just a speculation)

I've found more than a few a good distance from any of the known sites. I have not yet published my findings, as I'm not currently outfitted for further research, but it should suffice to say there are a lot more of them out there than anyone (not at Frontier) realizes. Same with Thargoids - they're also not just where we think they are.
Are you happy to clarify whether the ones you’ve found are part of the main Guardian bubble (i.e. anywhere within an approx 600 ly radius of Regor/Gamma Velorum) or elsewhere in the galaxy?

Since lot of time and efforts have been put into decoding guardians patterns and moving pictures on beacons:

Those images are made from numbers, sort of BAR-code.
Numbers are irrelevant for the story, used only to create fantastic piece of visual art.

No if, how, why, proof, etc.

The only thing I am curious about those images is if FD also used them to place guardian sites in galaxy accordingly.
Overlaying that image on the galactic plane and finding common points with guardians sites locations is beyond my skills.

Respect to all dedicated CMDRs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom