Guardians Discussions

Apparently the commanders who are still activly searching for guardian stuff are doing so in silence. Otherwise it would have made headlines (or I just didnt notice it because I am not a robot) that there are guardian ruins in the GRAEA HYPUE sector, 13k ly towards SAGA* (at -642 which is odd as well). There is no nebula, just space.

There are now 184 sites listed
and
335 ruins, lots of new entries.

I am turning stones at the wrong places....

just noticed that one of the new entries is a system I have come across in 2018. For some reason I never scanned it (or sold the data?). Maybe I died and forgot about it...

4r2js5.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently the commanders who are still activly searching for guardian stuff are doing so in silence. Otherwise it would have made headlines (or I just didnt notice it because I am not a robot) that there are guardian ruins in the GRAEA HYPUE sector, 13k ly towards SAGA* (at -642 which is odd as well). There is no nebula, just space.

There are now 184 sites listed
and
335 ruins, lots of new entries.

I am turning stones at the wrong places....

just noticed that one of the new entries is a system I have come across in 2018. For some reason I never scanned it (or sold the data?). Maybe I died and forgot about it...

View attachment 200633
These are part of the 2nd major bubble - centred on Hen 2-333.

See the last couple of pages where it’s discussed in various posts.

Various reasons why it wasn’t headline news.

FD should be aware that it’s been found - I told the CMs. (Both last year’s and the new set.) On that topic, I don’t think the discovery of any of the other Guardian areas has ever been announced in-game. Not sure why!

Cmdr mapu51dan here, I have been in the search for gaurdian stuff a long time, me and my good friend Guru-951, pretty much combed the whole area around and close to, regor sector, the gaurdian bubble, thier home world would be GammaV, since its a WR, 1 and 2 it's nice and hot for them, they liked heat, not like the goids.
The cete entry was an interesting one at that, went out there too many times to count, literally found nothing, maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but I mean given how many jumps back they said, we where sure that we had fallen into this world that took over the ships pa system. Have you tried to decyper the symbols on thier objects? Has anything come of the cmdr who recorded musical notes from the obolisks?
I have a bunch of theories as to what happened and where they are, but the permit lock kinda defeats the point of discovering more about them.

These are part of the 2nd major bubble - centred on Hen 2-333.

See the last couple of pages where it’s discussed in various posts.

Various reasons why it wasn’t headline news.

FD should be aware that it’s been found - I told the CMs. (Both last year’s and the new set.) On that topic, I don’t think the discovery of any of the other Guardian areas has ever been announced in-game. Not sure why!
I had no idea there were so many sites. was at COL 173 where there was a similar structure to get the FSD booster. I completed the towers only when I tried to drop the relic it would not take it?? I tried a bunch of ways to get it close but I finally gave up, does anyone know how to complete that one?

I had no idea there were so many sites. was at COL 173 where there was a similar structure to get the FSD booster. I completed the towers only when I tried to drop the relic it would not take it?? I tried a bunch of ways to get it close but I finally gave up, does anyone know how to complete that one?
Some Guardian ruins contain vessel blueprints and require an Ancient Key to unlock instead of a Relic. Maybe you were at one of these?

Top Bottom