Guest Generation

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how Frontier handled the concept of guests in the park, giving them so much life, but what I want to know is how diverse their clothes and hair are going to be considering they implemented so many races. I noticed in the live streams how their becoming more and more diverse. I know it's still in Alpha but what do you guys think about the guests.

It's amazing how Frontier handled the concept of guests in the park, giving them so much life, but what I want to know is how diverse their clothes and hair are going to be considering they implemented so many races. I noticed in the live streams how their becoming more and more diverse. I know it's still in Alpha but what do you guys think about the guests.

I was initally concerned with how the guests looked, Not that they looked bad but more that they looked quite cartoony and that did make me question the realism of the game, initally. However when I looked a little deeper those worries soon disappeared and now I love how much expression they have added to the guests, in fact my favourite part of the last stream was the ride cam POV and seeing the guests emotions during the rides.
I did notice a few duplicated guests and clothing during the stream but I reckon thats more down to the fact it is still pre-alpha, I think we will see the diversity increase as the game progresses.

I thought it was cool when I saw the black guy with the blond hair and blonde moustache; can't remember which video or livestream it was in, but it really shows they are trying to make a very diverse group of Peeps with many different skin tones/hair/facial features/clothing options.

Sam Denney made the following quote on the Q&A he did a few weeks ago.

Hi CoasterConcept

I think you'll like what we have planed for the guests languages, it's really cool.

I'm sure the game will be translated into most major languages but this is not on the radar just yet as we have a fair bit of development to go.

It sounds like they are thinking of making the guest languages sound diverse. I might be reading it wrong, but in context of the thread it came from it sounded like that was what he was referring to. If that is the case, I would imagine the clothing would also be diverse and take cues from various cultures around the globe. It would be cool to see guests walking around that are clearly from different cultures. Much like you see with the big theme parks that attract international guests.

The level of detail Frontier is putting into this game is blowing my mind.

Last edited:
If you hear one of the preview shows of Chief Beef (Belief) Showcase a few weeks ago, you can hear the guest language, and it sounds pretty Simmish with kind of noticeable language that sounds different from all other languages in the world (Easier to work with many different languages of the game as well)

When they were speaking they did sound Simmish, it'd be awesome to see what they'll do with the languages.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom