Guest-guest interactions

Hey all, first post. I've been watching the live streams, and they look amazing! I'm very excited about this game.

One thing I noticed very quickly is how well guests interact with their environment. The level of detail on that aspect is stunning.

I was wondering however, if the guests will have certain, more advanced, reactions with each other? For instance, if a couple goes to the park on a "date", I'd like to see the interaction. If it went well (say, they like the same kinds of rides), maybe you might see them kiss, or scoot closer to each other on a Ferris wheel and hold hands. Au contraire, maybe see reactions like yelling at each other, splitting up, or leaving the park preemptively.

Other examples are mothers scolding children for misbehaving, talking together about something/someone they saw (even if in a "sim" language), some misc. chatter between different guests in line, reactions to near-collisions with other guests. I'm sure there are many such interactions which could be added in.

I think this would put a whole extra level of immersion into the game, wherein the people actually seem like social beings and you can watch how they interact not only with the environment, but also with each other!

This may be a little off subject, but do we know if there will be strollers for younger guests? (If there was it may be hard to manage what happens with the strollers if people go on rides)

Top Bottom