Guest interaction with animals

In many zoos all over the world, there are areas where visitors can interact with the animals. Sometimes it's in certain feeding areas. In others it's animal talks when a keeper has the animal. And in one small zoo I visited in Mexico (Irapuato), you can literally feed all the animals whatever you want (although most people don't).

What I'm trying to say is that PZ doesn't have animal-guest interaction, not even shows (unless you count animal talks). So, here are some ideas of what to add:

1. Petting Zoo - obvious choice, but it can have more docile animals, nor necessarily babies, but docile animals like sheep, goats, maybe a cow?

2. Animal Feed Areas - special areas designed for guests to feed animals. I know they already toss "food" at them, but now they will have the liberty to do it in certain areas (if they pay the price). At the Houston Zoo, we have to pay $18 for 3 pieces of lettuce to feed giraffes (while i think that's a bit much, especially considering the zoo in Irapuato, think of the profit in PZ)

3. Exhibit Animal Talk Points - educators can go to small exhibits and, if the animal is safe, take it out and maybe let guests touch it (no poison frogs or wandering spiders, please)

4. Animal Shows - an animal show is a show of exaggerated actions an animal will perform in the wild. And now we have grey seals and ricer otters. Wouldn't it be nice for them to put on shows for guests?

That's all I can think of. But, if the devs want it to be realistic, they should add some of these in a future free update (update because all the DLC only seem to add new themes and species). What are y'alls ideas?

Top Bottom