Guests not being able to see through some kinds of construction glass

Tried to post it on the issue tracker, but it said something about being unable to add the issue to the system. So here's my bug report:

Further Description
Had an issue with a bear habitat where the guests would not go to the viewing area and stand back, waiting for a bit, then going back home unhappy, having seen no bears.
The viewing area was made of Glass Modern Wall 4m 02.

Removing the glass made the guests flock to the viewing area.

Putting it back made them go away.

Replacing it with Glass Modern Wall 4m 01 made them go to the viewing area again.

Replacing it with Glass Modern Wall 4m 03 made them go away again. When using all three kinds, the guests only went to the part made of Glass Modern Wall 4m 01.

It seems to me that, despite them all looking transparent to a player's eye and having the same tags, guests can look through Glass Modern Wall 4m 01 but not through Glass Modern Wall 4m 02 or Glass Modern Wall 4m 03.

Reproduction Steps
Make a habitat where the only possible viewing area is made of Glass Modern Wall 4m 02 or Glass Modern Wall 4m 03

I could definitely reproduce this! They can't look through Modern Glass Wall 2 and 3 (all 4m). I didn't test with the different heights though

Last edited:
Top Bottom