Guests: Personalities and Looks. Expansion Packs? Zoos and Water stuff!

I've looked into everything about Planet Coaster. Very promising, I love it. I have a great feeling it will be my favorite game. Now, since I looked into the images and DEV diaries, there are no girls and guys who have shoulder length or below hair. I have long hair past the shoulders and if they do bring back "Peep Design" from RTC3, I would want to make my person with long hair. Now, I love what they are doing and It's wonderful, it's just that one little things that's all. They should also have different hair colors like: purple, green, blue, etc.

The second thing is, Zoos and Water stuff. When RTC3 released, it was just the base game, then they came out with the two expansion packs: Soaked and Wild! Hopefully they add those either in the game or in expansion packs. This is just my opinion. But loving how the game is coming out.

When RTC3 released, it was just the base game, then they came out with the two expansion packs: Soaked and Wild! Hopefully they add those either in the game or in expansion packs. This is just my opinion. But loving how the game is coming out.

I would love for frontier as a bit of homage to RCT3 to actually remake these expansions for Planet Coaster. Of course make the content on the same quality level as the base game. but waterparks are always a welcome expansion pack in my eyes. I can live without zoo's.. but honestly RCT + Soaked and Wild covered the bases for everything in a theme park.

Top Bottom