Guests randomly appearing inside enclosures

Has anyone had this happen yet? It started happening for me on Muerta, several times I would be driving in to refill the feeders or take pictures and there are guests walking around inside my enclosure before I even opened the gate. Was happening a lot with my Ceratosaurus enclosure especially, and of course thes dinos chow down on them, which drops the island down a star or two. Even if one or two somehow wandered in during an opening/closing of a gate, which is only a few seconds in my experience, I cant understand how 8-10 guests end up in there, on the opposite side of the enclosure from the gate. I couldn't do anything specific to reproduce it, it appears to be completely at random when it happens.

Its apparently a bug where if you have a road close to the fence and drive a jeep through people, they will be pushed through the fence.

Its apparently a bug where if you have a road close to the fence and drive a jeep through people, they will be pushed through the fence.

Interesting, good to know, it had me thinking I had messed up building my fences, or was leaving gates open, but everything was secure. Thanks, will definitely be careful driving by crowded enclosures until there is a fix.

I hope it doesn't get fixed. It's only happened to me once, and it was one of my favorite moments in the game so far. This guy was running through the Ceratosaurus paddock, being hunted the entire time, and the crowds on the path were pointing and taking photos (they were responding to the dinosaurs like usual, but still). My genetically modified killing machine named "Bloody Mary" finally got him. It was quite a spectacle. Reminded me of those stories you hear when people jump into a cage at the zoo.

This was good - was watching a poor little Archaeornithomimus be released into my Indominus Rex pen, and spotted someone who shouldn't have been there :)

uOQ3CXV.jpg

Had a guy get into my dilophosaur pen last night, thought it was hilarious but at the same time its kinda that I got hit with injury expenses and reduced safety opinions when it wasn't my fault the guy went in there. Pretty sure if you willingly climb into the lion cage at the zoo and get mauled you won't be winning a lawsuit against them, more likely they would prosecute you for trespassing if your lucky enough to survive.

Is there a way to remove them? I have about fifty in a paddock, and it is annoying. Constant dino threat alert, merely a Gally or Toros panicking because of unwanted people.

I hope it doesn't get fixed. It's only happened to me once, and it was one of my favorite moments in the game so far. This guy was running through the Ceratosaurus paddock, being hunted the entire time, and the crowds on the path were pointing and taking photos (they were responding to the dinosaurs like usual, but still). My genetically modified killing machine named "Bloody Mary" finally got him. It was quite a spectacle. Reminded me of those stories you hear when people jump into a cage at the zoo.

I have to try that. I have a path near my Cerato enclosure.

This was good - was watching a poor little Archaeornithomimus be released into my Indominus Rex pen, and spotted someone who shouldn't have been there :)

He looks like one of them typical British tourists that wander away from a resort drunk then look around and think "S*** where's the hotel again?" 😂

Top Bottom