Guests should have 'reaction thoughts' after the rides. Not "The queue for American Arrow 1 looks really fast!"

Guests should have 'reaction thoughts' after the rides. Not "The queue for American Arrow 1 looks really fast!"

So this is something I think that wouldn't even affect gameplay and more of a 'flavor' thing. When I see first-time guests get off of a coaster I'm really happy with I always find myself slightly disappointed their only thought is "The queue for American Arrow 1 looks really fast!" or "I have to use the bathroom!".

Even though these are virtual people I still find myself wanting some sort to any aspect of what I just made. An example could be as simple as variations of "I really enjoyed X-ride" or "X-ride made me sick!" or "I can't wait to ride X-ride again!". Another thing they could respond to is if there is a trigger element they pass near "That fire was really something!" (that could be used for any of the triggerable fire elements). Even static scenery could have an effect as specific as "the statue on X-ride looked really cool!" or a generic response "the view on X-ride was great".

+1 this, it be nice to see how much they enjoyed the ride after it was over.

If this is in the game I dont ever see it. Older RCT games had this as well.

@SlapFactory: I do agree! It could be slightly linked to the excitement stats. At the moment the stats have nearly no affect on guests. I've been building blockbuster coasters (excitement >7.5 and good fear&nausea ratings) quite often but the guests doesn't seem to care and wait 20 minutes on flatrides instead.