Guests walking through objects

I noticed this MONTHS ago but just ignored it since I figured it would prob be fixed in an update but I discovered today that was a big NOPE. It's only happened with this centre piece from what I've seen so far though so not sure if it's just with centre pieces. 🤔

Attachments

• asdad.jpg
    asdad.jpg
    545.5 KB · Views: 129
This isn't a bug, so it won't be fixed. Guest movement is entirely tied to paths. Anything you place on the path therefore becomes intangible to the guests. The only fix for it is to build your paths around centrepieces, or hide trash cans around the edge of the centrepiece since guests do not clip through trash cans (however you will see them throwing trash into your centrepiece if you do that).

This isn't a bug, so it won't be fixed. Guest movement is entirely tied to paths. Anything you place on the path therefore becomes intangible to the guests. The only fix for it is to build your paths around centrepieces, or hide trash cans around the edge of the centrepiece since guests do not clip through trash cans (however you will see them throwing trash into your centrepiece if you do that).
I have watched guests walk right through trash cans when I forgot to remove them after adding a new path.

I think I've heard once that there is a special Guest Barrier in Planet Coaster where Guests can't walk trough, so maybe this will get added in a Update

I think I've heard once that there is a special Guest Barrier in Planet Coaster where Guests can't walk trough, so maybe this will get added in a Update

True.

I don't expect every single object in Planet Zoo to have collision detection, because the complains about FPS and performance loss will quadruple in no time.

Having a single barrier that can be used for that purpose would be great.

This is exactly why i asked if they could implement the Barriers from Planco, it was so easy to use and people would actually walk around it.

This is exactly why i asked if they could implement the Barriers from Planco, it was so easy to use and people would actually walk around it.

And it would keep the Hands away from between the Bars of the Cassowary Enclosure where the Guests stick Body parts trough despite the Sign at the Entrance that mentions that they will bite their Fingers off XD

Top Bottom