guests wearing covid masks

An operations scenario where you have to operate at less capacity due to covid could be interesting, but it would require a lot more operations tools to be added to the game. Otherwise I don't see the point. The game should be an escape from the real world unless you're trying to play a real world scenario.

An operations scenario where you have to operate at less capacity due to covid could be interesting, but it would require a lot more operations tools to be added to the game. Otherwise I don't see the point. The game should be an escape from the real world unless you're trying to play a real world scenario.
it would be a fun little scenario it could be you need to in stall a certing umber of restrooms and first aid stations and no high trill rides it would a bit of a challenge

Well, it's not going to last forever. This year states and parks in the US are loosening restrictions. Eventually masks will not be required and capacity will be back to normal. Then the parks will be mobbed again. I don't like busy days at my local park, I would prefer to go on slower days because it gets too mobbed on busy days like summer weekends and fall weekends (especially Saturdays) during HAUNT. How about deaf people, blind people (with a cane or dog), people in wheelchairs, and people in crutches in Planet Coaster? At my local park I saw all of those over the years.

Top Bottom