Guiding Animals out of their exhibit

its not only out, but in.. most zoo have to incorporate training to get animal into their barns/houses. They need them there for protection from elements, feeding, medical exams, maintenance of the outdoor parts of the exhibits. Specifically, I know that Disney's Animal Kingdom uses a series of different whistles and sounds for each animal. If this wasn't done, keeper would waste hours chasing done or luring animals to where they need them. Remember, we are talking about zoos...the animals are not in the wild and need this training to survive. One thing I feel so far that PZ game is missing is animal enclosures...at least from the screen captures we have seen so far.

its not only out, but in.. most zoo have to incorporate training to get animal into their barns/houses. They need them there for protection from elements, feeding, medical exams, maintenance of the outdoor parts of the exhibits. Specifically, I know that Disney's Animal Kingdom uses a series of different whistles and sounds for each animal. If this wasn't done, keeper would waste hours chasing done or luring animals to where they need them. Remember, we are talking about zoos...the animals are not in the wild and need this training to survive. One thing I feel so far that PZ game is missing is animal enclosures...at least from the screen captures we have seen so far.
By the look of things we will be the ones to build the enclosures and we would just plop that hay object on the ground and they'll lay/sleep there.

By the look of things we will be the ones to build the enclosures and we would just plop that hay object on the ground and they'll lay/sleep there.
I get it, but that seems like a faux way to manage this and its not a working breathing animal house or barn

I do not think its a must. But it be cool tho!

Especially since they added in temperature. It would be realistic if they also added seasons and you needed to close off your indoor enclosures for animals that are weather sensetive.

Top Bottom