Habitat enrichment prices

Not a huge problem but something I have noticed.... I can see why an electric piano is $100, but why does a cardboard box cost $100 and a block of Ice???? I think these need looking at. These things all add up when you are starting out it makes a big difference along with the constant cost of replacing damaged education boards and the loss when trying to lay paths that cost you more to lay than you get back when you delete them.

Not a huge problem but something I have noticed.... I can see why an electric piano is $100, but why does a cardboard box cost $100 and a block of Ice???? I think these need looking at. These things all add up when you are starting out it makes a big difference along with the constant cost of replacing damaged education boards and the loss when trying to lay paths that cost you more to lay than you get back when you delete them.

To be honest, I kind of understand this price within the context of the game. Especially since the "box" doesn't deteriorate over time the way a real cardboard box would. Imagine if they were $25, but you had to deal with them deteriorating the way walls do? I'll take the $100 price point instead. Similarly, I would make the argument that animal, foliage, walls, facilities, etc. are significantly cheaper than they would be in reality. And I recently had a zoo with only two exhibits and approximately 4,000 people visiting -- that's also unrealistic

I bring this up just because, IMHO, if you change the costs for those things, you would probably need to adjust them for everything else.

Thats a good point about the deterioration, it just seemed to me everything had been put in at $100 without thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom