Habitually Awesome Competition!

Jay Wilton

Community Manager
Hayo zookeepers!

PZ_Habitually_Awesome_Competiton_1_960x540.jpg

It's been an incredible first year with our PlanZo Fam! Thank you for joining us for our anniversary celebrations, we hope you had a fun day with us on our socials - make sure to check your inventory for three avatar costumes, previously only awarded if you took part in those Community Challenges, but now available for everyone!

We're not ready to finish celebrating our anniversary with you all just yet, however. We'd like to use this occasion for a special competition: Habitually Awesome! This competition has no task you must meet, no theme you need to use. Not at all! For our Habitually Awesome competition, we would just like to see a habitat you've been proud of creating. One that has made you sit back contentedly once you added in the final touches.

We will determine our winners using a panel of judges who will consider each entry based on whether the habitat achieves the needs of the animal(s) you have designed it for. We can't wait to see the habitats you've thoroughly enjoyed creating!

Choose or design your habitats, save them as a blueprint, and email them to us at community@frontier.co.uk. The email must include the blueprint link to Steam, what animal(s) the habitat was designed for, and an image you think showcases your habitat best. All entries must be submitted by Friday, 4 December 2020.

Prize:
The winners of the competition will receive a massive Planet Zoo goodie bag which includes:

• A Planet Zoo tote bag.
  • A Planet Zoo plushie.
  • A Planet Zoo pin badge.
  • A Planet Zoo signed poster.
  • A Planet Zoo lanyard.
  • A Planet Zoo jigsaw.
  • A Planet Zoo lunchbox.
Rules:

• You must state which animal(s) your habitat was created for.
  • The blueprint cannot exceed four thousand items.
  • The blueprint must be uploaded as a building blueprint, not a park blueprint.
  • You can use any scenery and building pieces, and you can terraform your habitat as much as you like.
Competition Terms and Conditions:

• You can only officially enter the competition when you have submitted your habitat blueprint to community@frontier.co.uk with the subject link: 'Habitually Awesome'.
  • You can only submit one entry.
  • All entries must be submitted by Friday, 4 December 2020 at 5PM UTC.
  • Frontier have the right to remove any entry at their sole discretion.
  • Objectionable or offensive content will be disqualified.
  • The competition will be judged by an independent panel of Frontier staff.
  • The winner will be contacted by the Frontier Community Team via email.
  • The winner has 7 days to respond and claim the prize; if no response has been received after 7 days, you forfeit your prize.
  • Frontier employees are excluded from participating in the event.
  • Frontier reserve the right to exchange any prize for a prize of similar value.
  • Frontier have the final say on the winner and prizes of the event.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm... What kind of theme would that fit?
It reminds me of the current “modern” theme we already have, which is sort of supposed to be reminiscent of North American zoos, but nothing specific jumps out tbh. It doesn’t scream North America, or European either tbh. Perhaps the theme won’t be continent or country related at all, I am beginning to suspect

As for the railing, that detail on the wooden posts can only be the crescent moon or a hook. Which could mean Middle-Eastern/North African theme or a pirate theme? Looks more pirate-ish to me.

Just my 2 cents.
There is absolutely nothing new to see on that picture.

The railing is just part of one of the paths, not sure which type. It's not a seperate fence.
The door looks from a different pack than the african one.

Last edited:
Just my 2 cents.
There is absolutely nothing new to see on that picture.

The railing is just part of one of the paths, not sure which type. It's not a seperate fence.
The door looks from a different pack than the african one.

Literally half a dozen of people have checked each path already now and posted screenshots, aside from the fact that the hook posts are the same to the natural path, this is a not a railing we have in game right now. Whether it's new or this is just an old beta screen is still up for debate, but the railing is not something we can currently have in the game :)

Literally half a dozen of people have checked each path already now and posted screenshots, aside from the fact that the hook posts are the same to the natural path, this is a not a railing we have in game right now. Whether it's new or this is just an old beta screen is still up for debate, but the railing is not something we can currently have in the game :)

I haven't checked other threads regarding this, so I wouldn't know people have checked something out.

I'm simply keeping my expectations very low.
Otherwise I'd might come complaining here afterwards that I was misled.

Last edited:
I have a few that I think look great, but I don't feel like I can compete with these amazing builders in the community! Lots of beautiful creations!

Don't let that stand in your way, please! Sometimes the jury see things completly different from how you see them. I just do not compete, because I think mine look all too normal, but if you feel like some of yours look great, just go for it! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom