Handheld weapons' ironsight colors are horribly picked for bright environments.

Personally, I only experienced this with the AR-50 and Tormentor, although since both manticore and kinematic weapon families have similar internal design, I dare say most (if not all) guns' ironsights are horribly designed by its manufacturers for use in bright environments. Should be a non-issue in 3307, if nowadays-manufacturers can avoid this error.

Attached a few screenies for example. This could easily be solved, if the reticle had a black outline, and the inside-color would be swapped out to neon green, or whatever they wish.

I know FDev has far more pressing matters to attend to right now, but it would be great, if there was a change on this front too. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.jpg
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    413.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_6.jpg
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    414.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_7.jpg
    Screenshot_7.jpg
    514.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_8.jpg
    Screenshot_8.jpg
    487.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
I mean.. if the scope mod would actually make the reticle more clearly visible.. but nooOo 😅

(Images not mine, taken from reddit)

Attachments

• iMarkup_20211025_074714.jpg
    iMarkup_20211025_074714.jpg
    747 KB · Views: 35
  • iMarkup_20211025_074617.jpg
    iMarkup_20211025_074617.jpg
    692 KB · Views: 37
Could be red, or the inverse of the background color.
Inverse color works too, although what I recently experienced during mapping for work, is that if you use bright colored (i.e. red) letters over open street map sat layers, it's not always enough to be clearly visible over all surfaces. But.. if you add a black stroke to the letters, giving it a dark outline, it will be perfectly visible over any type of background. Fdev could use whatever fancy bright coloring they wish for their reticles,

if only they given them a black outline...

Top Bottom