Hangs in Control Center on Switch

Nintendo Switch, JWE Complete version 1.0.5.

Sometimes one or more of the Control Center panels will hang. It switches to the panel, but no data appears. Hitting the B button doesn't exit the Control Center, either, when on a hung panel. L and R still function to switch panels, but the hung panel stays hung and other panels may also hang. Fortunately, hitting + does bring up the menu.

Workaround: save the current game, press the Home button to go to the Switch home screen, close the game with X, then (aww, you guessed it) restart the game and load the save.

I'd like to provide info on what I'm doing when this happens, but I haven't been paying attention. Of late I've been doing a lot of challenges (Easy level) with the Jurassic Park era, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's significant. Offhand, I don't recall it happening in the Jurassic World era challenges I've done. It seems to happen fairly early in the challenge. It might be triggered by one of the popup screens (either a status notification or a new contract) when opening a panel, or maybe not.

Top Bottom