Happiness is not reflective of guests actual needs

I have the same issue (and added it to your issue you linked).
Guests are super happy with all their bars green, education maxed out, but the happiness doesnt go up at all, most leave the zoo with a nearly empty red bar, but everything is all green and even the "thoughts" are green.

I actually did the math and unless the education is weighted differently the happiness is not averaging out to my guests stats. if you add up all of my guests stats I end up with 367 if you divide that by the number of stats 5 I show my happiness should be listed as 73.4 not 59 again not sure if maybe the education is weighted differently.

Energy 71+ Hunger 69 +Thirst 69 +Toilet 79 + education 79 that totals 367 if you divide that by 5 the number of stats I get 73.4 so unless there is some different weight value on education I show my average happiness should be 73.4 but the game is showing only 59 and is in yellow. The math does not add up.

Last edited:
I actually did the math and unless the education is weighted differently the happiness is not averaging out to my guests stats. if you add up all of my guests stats I end up with 367 if you divide that by the number of stats 5 I show my happiness should be listed as 73.4 not 59 again not sure if maybe the education is weighted differently.

Energy 71+ Hunger 69 +Thirst 69 +Toilet 79 + education 79 that totals 367 if you divide that by 5 the number of stats I get 73.4 so unless there is some different weight value on education I show my average happiness should be 73.4 but the game is showing only 59 and is in yellow. The math does not add up.

There are other elements that are included in the overall happiness, eg. when they encounter litter, vandalism, protesters, pickpockets, escaped animals.

There are other elements that are included in the overall happiness, eg. when they encounter litter, vandalism, protesters, pickpockets, escaped animals.
Yes, I know, those would be red thoughts, my guests have no red thoughts all green very positive I love this place, the scenery is great here, etc..no ew I stepped in something or can't they clean this place up..etc..only green thoughts. No protestors, no escaped animals, no pickpockets.

Could be something like rain, temperature, no animals in the exhibit..

What does your guest tab on your overview page say??
I think that's the main page for your 'happiness'

Attachments

• 20191220175706_1.jpg
    20191220175706_1.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 66
Could be something like rain, temperature, no animals in the exhibit..

What does your guest tab on your overview page say??
I think that's the main page for your 'happiness'
That's the frustrating thing, it's all green throughts, other than the occasional I wish I had brought my umbrella etc..like even I love this place or I will cherish this moment blahah..and then leaves mad and refunds..I don't get it. I think happiness is bugged at least in my franchise zoos post the 03 patch. I check my exhibits regularly and yes they all have animals in them. I'm going to start a new zoo until it's resolved, I have a very profitable zoo of 2mil but at the rate the refunds are it will be kaput in a few short years if I keep playing it.

Back
Top Bottom