Happy Anniversary - 17.11.2016

Happy Birthday

This was the best year of all for me,because of the amazing frontier devs and the lovely community[wink].
Great job Frontier,keep on going![heart][heart][heart]

First of all, congratulations. I can't possibly find the right words to describe what this game means to me. The best way to say it is probably that it's a dream come true. I can't believe how fast the time goes, that it has been one year already since i visited the studio in Cambridge and went to the launch party in London.

Thank you everyone at frontier for everything.

I played 800 hours this year, and i am enjoying the game more and more, so for me it's definetely the best game ever made.

I am really looking forward to the update and especially the watercoaster :)

Last edited:
I may be not your most ideal costumer... Cause i complain and nag a lot, and am very impatient at times. But i cant explain how happy i am with you guy's and with this game! That's also because my English is not so best. But i wish everyone a happy anniversary! You guy's rock!

Congrats!

I wish Frontier a happy anniversary of Planet Coaster!

Planet Coaster is not the official follow-up of RCT3, but by far the most dignified one! Even though Planet Coaster is still in a development phase, the game is already much more successful as it Atari's RCTW ever could be. The reason? Frontier's Planet Coaster is not just a game, but a world in which we can immerse ourselves to create a theme park with countless possibilities! The grafics are incredible, the layout of the rides and scenery objects are gorgeous and the enormous assortment of countless objects to create a wonderful park is absolutely awsome. And with the new Scenario editor, PC will set a further milestone! Each update and new DLC is a very big surprise for us.

Guys: You really did (and do) an excellent job! Thanks!

Many Greetings from Berlin/Germany

Spoonetti ;)

Last edited:
Bon anniversaire from France guys ! You're amazing, keep continue this amazing work !
Thank you thank you thank you !

I love you soooooo much [heart][heart][heart][heart]

Happy Anniversary Planet Coaster.

And a big thanks to the Frontier design team for making the game that the theme park sim community has been craving for so long. [happy]

Hip Hip Hooray!, Happy Anniversary Planet Coaster
Did you make a million sales yet?, pretty sure you're almost there. [yesnod] [yesnod] [yesnod]
Love this game, and really appreciate the passion of the Plan Co Dev team.
Also not forgetting the great community you have created here on the forums, youtube etc. Happy Anniversary y'all. [wink]
Cheers and looking towards another exciting year of Planet Coaster.

Happy Anniversary! Thank you Frontier and the amazing Planet Coaster Dev Team for the best game ever... played over 1000 hours this year! Wish for many more years to come!
Best Regards
Corkscrewloop[happy]

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Thank you, Frontier and community, for the fantastic year since the release of Planet Coaster. It has been incredible!

Congratulations, and a happy (belated) anniversary!

Top Bottom