General / Off-Topic happy blue monday everyone!

lol so today is the most depressing day of the year?

I am not gonna argue, It is my birthday, am 44 and therefore probably over half way through my life...... so sure, i can accept today is a rubbish day

;)

Cheers, MadMike.
44 was a good age for me. It's also a calibre of famous Old West revolver.

remington-1875-revolver-44-russian-american-old-west-jesse-james-frank-egypt-colt-saa-army-revolvers-21.jpg

You become like the gun, solid, venerable, still reliable, and with a remarkable history now.

As somebody who works 7 days a week, I usually don't even really know which day of the week is today.
Gloomy days are simply days when I meet the most idiots in a row. There is always one such day in the week where they concentrate. Dunno why. I guess they are organized.

As somebody who works 7 days a week, I usually don't even really know which day of the week is today.
Gloomy days are simply days when I meet the most idiots in a row. There is always one such day in the week where they concentrate. Dunno why. I guess they are organized.
Lol. Organised idiots.
Doomed! :D

I work "only" 6 days a week, but can confirm word for word. I don't know anything like a Blue Monday (except New Order's brilliant song), but I see plenty of unexplainable "customers with oxygen-deprived brains" days.

Top Bottom