PvP Powerplay Faction: Aisling Duval Faction: Arissa Lavigny-Duval Happy Holidays 2021 from the Empire!

Greetings fellow CMDRs! We at the Empire would like to wish everyone here a Happy Holidays 2021! To help spread the Holiday Spirit, we engaged in an operation yesterday to give a bunch of poor and miserable feds some much needed Holiday Cheer, called Operation Stocking Stuffer. We are pleased to report that it was a resounding success and that the feds are now much more perky!

Below are the highlights from Operation Stocking Stuffer:

Last edited:
It's amazing how you guys are part of a faction where doing Powerplay in Open is just optional and still do lots of assumptions and judgements about other people playing in Solo. Pretty rich if you ask me.

Also, you probably know this already but ganking in Shinrarta and Sol is useless, nothing Powerplay related happens there. If you run out of targets I'd recommend visiting Deciat, lots of randos to kill there!

Happy Holidays!

Have you counted how many of them were not pledge to Hudson or Winters?

Yes, and those that weren't pledged to either Hudson or Winters were either part of a federation-aligned squad (example: EDF1) or were engaged in open, unprovoked hostilities towards my wing, such as TjTheHuman (the guy in the T10), who was attacking my wingmate without any provocation.

We don't go around attacking folks without a reason.

Last edited:
Yes, and those that weren't pledged to either Hudson or Winters were either part of a federation-aligned squad (example: EDF1) or were engaged in open, unprovoked hostilities towards my wing, such as TjTheHuman (the guy in the T10), who was attacking my wingmate without any provocation.

We don't go around attacking folks without a reason.

Attack whoever you want whenever you want in the game - it should be dangerous galaxy here after all. Just be accurate to make a difference between Power Play and random encounters like was explained by the others.

As in the same wing as the video? When did he manage that? He looked to be clean and just casually undocking from Jameson, if nothing else I'd at least expect someone capable of taking on a wing solo to notice that same wing waiting outside the station to gank him.

As in the same wing as the video? When did he manage that? He looked to be clean and just casually undocking from Jameson, if nothing else I'd at least expect someone capable of taking on a wing solo to notice that same wing waiting outside the station to gank him.
I didn't show him firing the first shot, as I had about 2 minutes worth of song to use and didn't want to waste 5--10 seconds of that showing him shooting first.

Top Bottom