PvP Harassing Deciat Gankers

I'm mocking him for multiple reasons, not the least of which is because the story sounds like it was fabricated from whole cloth.
But how about if it was not fabricated? You have a right to your own opinion, of course. However, for the Elite community as a whole, scorn and derision over what may have been heroism, are not healthy......as unhealthy as a PvE diva being bitter over a death in Open.

Arguendo

Volunteer Moderator
Topic ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> You are moving here. Please return to start.

Thanks

Ill refrain from posting next time i get the hurge to go open and try to mengle with someone to see really how strong or weak my combat builds are.
Hopefully next time i feel the need i ran into one of your guys mocking me, and u can educate me on how to fight in open, wich was what i went to do, as for the advertisement, not intended, i was just stating were ive been playing now, since i was on solo before but wanted player interaction too, but not be a easy prey for experienced players since im still learning...

A good deed i see, for some is a bad thing and a lie, fine no problem, dont care a bit, i made a friend on that ocasion and been giving advice and help to him to grow on the game, dont need exposure or a tap in the back from no one, i play as i want, and i do what i want.

But i do get the anoyance, since i bet a ganker that runs and dont fight doesnt sit well with the reputation u want to have for your "class", but i call them as they are.

Dont worry ill now send me to the "quiet corner" and wont be bothering anymore.

Ill refrain from posting next time i get the hurge to go open and try to mengle with someone to see really how strong or weak my combat builds are.
Hopefully next time i feel the need i ran into one of your guys mocking me, and u can educate me on how to fight in open, wich was what i went to do, as for the advertisement, not intended, i was just stating were ive been playing now, since i was on solo before but wanted player interaction too, but not be a easy prey for experienced players since im still learning...

A good deed i see, for some is a bad thing and a lie, fine no problem, dont care a bit, i made a friend on that ocasion and been giving advice and help to him to grow on the game, dont need exposure or a tap in the back from no one, i play as i want, and i do what i want.

But i do get the anoyance, since i bet a ganker that runs and dont fight doesnt sit well with the reputation u want to have for your "class", but i call them as they are.

Dont worry ill now send me to the "quiet corner" and wont be bothering anymore.
Not mocking, just saying your post sounds like a lie to try to make yourself look good or to stir up trouble. I spent a year playing this game as a space cop and not once was I able to drop in on a gank on a ship like a DBX before it was blown up.
And every ganker I know, would've seen the, all gimballed multicannons and lasers you were most likely using and would've laughed and blown you outta the sky.

Your story sounds fake as fun and even sounds like something that someone who's never played in open but read about gankers on the forum would make up to try to earn some brownie points from carebears.

Fair enough...

But in this instance not making it up, probrably this guy was a newbie, cause i was flying alongside the DBX and still he went for it, maybe he though i was gonna help him out with the dbx or something.

Well, when i go open again to play, like i said i hope i have better luck and find ppl that know their stuff, no problem dying here, if i learn something from it.

Last edited:
Fair enough...

But in this instance not making it up, probrably this guy was a newbie, cause i was flying alongside the DBX and still he went for it, maybe he though i wa gonna help him out with the dbx or something.

Well, when i go open again to play, like i said i hope i have better luck and find ppl that know their stuff, no problem dying here, if i learn something from it.
If you have no problem with dying and gankers supposedly run at the mere sight of you then why are you still playing in mobius?

If you have no problem with dying and gankers supposedly run at the mere sight of you then why are you still playing in mobius?

I said in this instance this one did, and others probrably saw it was a Corvette and decided not to engage, but the reason im not in open?
Simple, i mostly play this game as an explorer its what i like doing, so when im out in my "paper ship" ASPX i dont want to be bothered or blow up losing valuable data.

When it comes to the combat builds, then in that case and that is why i was in this instance in open, i wanna learn to be at least competitive so i can fly in open and do reasonable well with them.
ATM trying out the Alliance Challenger, liked it, probrably will be my go to ship for combat, and am working to engenieer it before trying open again.

So my plan is simple, exploration i stick to mobius, combat builds to have fun, get on open. ;)

Yah no problem saying it, im still a "newb".

Not mocking, just saying your post sounds like a lie to try to make yourself look good or to stir up trouble. I spent a year playing this game as a space cop and not once was I able to drop in on a gank on a ship like a DBX before it was blown up.
And every ganker I know, would've seen the, all gimballed multicannons and lasers you were most likely using and would've laughed and blown you outta the sky.

Your story sounds fake as fun and even sounds like something that someone who's never played in open but read about gankers on the forum would make up to try to earn some brownie points from carebears.
When he ran crimes on it's possible the gankers left annoyed. Happened to me more then once shrugs

I said in this instance this one did, and others probrably saw it was a Corvette and decided not to engage, but the reason im not in open?
Simple, i mostly play this game as an explorer its what i like doing, so when im out in my "paper ship" ASPX i dont want to be bothered or blow up losing valuable data.

When it comes to the combat builds, then in that case and that is why i was in this instance in open, i wanna learn to be at least competitive so i can fly in open and do reasonable well with them.
ATM trying out the Alliance Challenger, liked it, probrably will be my go to ship for combat, and am working to engenieer it before trying open again.

So my plan is simple, exploration i stick to mobius, combat builds to have fun, get on open. ;)

Yah no problem saying it, im still a "newb".
I would definitely avoid using the Vette for PvP until you get the hang of things. You should also give the Chieftain a try. It's one of the better PvP ships, especially to learn in.

I would definitely avoid using the Vette for PvP until you get the hang of things. You should also give the Chieftain a try. It's one of the better PvP ships, especially to learn in.
I see a new Hacker thread incoming... "that Vulture blew my precious Corvette out of the sky, couldn't even target it and my gimbals were hacked too... And who is this o7o7o7 guy anyways?"

Gnihihi...

I am quite surprised that HP accused him of hacking. There were none of the classic signs at all, just a straight up case of low effort flying on his part and a solid job on threeofseven's part. I mean, have you ever seen a mamba offer such easy layups to an Anaconda before, one that isn't even toggling faoff? I think it was a case of Harry thinking it really was a mostly harmless noob and there was simply no way they could have a well engineered ship, much less the presence of mind to fly it. Never crossed his mind that he was dealing with an experienced players alt.

Goose4291

Banned
I am quite surprised that HP accused him of hacking. There were none of the classic signs at all, just a straight up case of low effort flying on his part and a solid job on threeofseven's part. I mean, have you ever seen a mamba offer such easy layups to an Anaconda before, one that isn't even toggling faoff? I think it was a case of Harry thinking it really was a mostly harmless noob and there was simply no way they could have a well engineered ship, much less the presence of mind to fly it. Never crossed his mind that he was dealing with an experienced players alt.

As a sidebar, I really dont like the mamba as a concept.

Im dreading the day when it becomes the staple go to for CG murder hobos, as it'll probably be the death bell for small ship blockade runners.

As a sidebar, I really dont like the mamba as a concept.

Im dreading the day when it becomes the staple go to for CG murder hobos, as it'll probably be the death bell for small ship blockade runners.

I'm not sure whether I should keep the Mamba around as a pursuit vessel or just convert it to an armed explorer. Seems to work well enough as part of a wing, but in a straight up fight it's mostly a lackluster combination of a Krait and FDL.

Not convinced it's a major threat to blockade runners dither, due to it's modest maneuverability. It can certainly keep them in mass lock slightly longer if they run in a strait line, but without support it's not a big threat to an evasive flyer.

Top Bottom